Fking Straumann again..

HygienicBee

HygienicBee

Reaction score
We've been having the exact same problem, ended up having to complain to Straumann and had to roll back the update. While this doesn't fix the update, it does give us the correct analog again

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Does the Nobel asc driver work on a Straumann asc screw?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I think Straumann ASC clinical driver only like $65. Dentsply Atlantis one was good $102!
LCM

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
Even though it doesn't look the same the re-positional analog still fits. I had the same issue with them and argued for days. Printed one to see what would happen, fits better in my opinion. We were snapping models with the old model style.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey Straumann
Thanks for the 3.7 % increase because 4% would have been too much.

A Christmas Carol Yes GIF

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Every single time Straumann-the-company has come up in almost any context, someone immediately goes "condolences on having to interact with them in any capacity". And damn if it ain't true, they're awful.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Every single time Straumann-the-company has come up in almost any context, someone immediately goes "condolences on having to interact with them in any capacity". And damn if it ain't true, they're awful.
I actually think Zimvie Biomet 3i is worse.
Having just gone through the maze of malicious manipulation of their enraging encode experience. They make Straumann seem like a walk in the park.
Wizard Of Oz GIF

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I actually think Zimvie Biomet 3i is worse.
Having just gone through the maze of malicious manipulation of their enraging encode experience. They make Straumann seem like a walk in the park.
Wizard Of Oz GIF
Silly wabbit, remind your Doc encode just a fancy overpriced healing cap, yank and throw a scanbody in there. All my Docs do it now.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Silly wabbit, remind your Doc encode just a fancy overpriced healing cap, yank and throw a scanbody in there. All my Docs do it now.
One of mine won't. He called and asked what I preferred, and I said I could give him a better result by using a scan flag (which I had provided for that office) he kind of moaned a bit, and I never saw that case. Sometimes they are too concerned with convenience and not wanting to take the encode cap out, then the better end result I could have given him. Go figure :(

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
One of mine won't. He called and asked what I preferred, and I said I could give him a better result by using a scan flag (which I had provided for that office) he kind of moaned a bit, and I never saw that case. Sometimes they are too concerned with convenience and not wanting to take the encode cap out, then the better end result I could have given him. Go figure :(
That and fear of a lawsuit. Actually my doc wasn’t worried about being sued but was more concerned about the time it would cost him just to deal with it. Maybe I need to be more creative?
Three Stooges Punch GIF

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That and fear of a lawsuit. Actually my doc wasn’t worried about being sued but was more concerned about the time it would cost him just to deal with it. Maybe I need to be more creative?
Three Stooges Punch GIF

Same here, more creative and better at presenting the options and why.

G

GroovY

Reaction score
Here is the similar story. My client scanned using their scanbody(NNC). But the digital analog for NNC doesn't exsit. So either I have to buy scanbody to be compatible which I can buy digital analog for that and send to my client or she has to call Pt again to take physical impression. My client told me that's not understandable at all. What can I say about this?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Here is the similar story. My client scanned using their scanbody(NNC). But the digital analog for NNC doesn't exsit. So either I have to buy scanbody to be compatible which I can buy digital analog for that and send to my client or she has to call Pt again to take physical impression. My client told me that's not understandable at all. What can I say about this?
Print your abutment as part of the model and avoid using the analog. I now do that for all of my cases.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Secretly looking this up while pretending to know what it means by initially giving it a thumbs up.
dumb and dumber harry GIF
Same with your Venn diagram..had to look that one up :)
Mouse Trap was along the lines of Rube Goldberg's concepts, as well as the opening sequence of Back to the Future at Doc's house with the toy train track rails, the levers, etc in starting his breakfast.

Mouse_Trap_Board_and_Box.jpg

Top Bottom