Straumann exocad library

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hello!

How do I use these with option to change screw angulation? I dont see it on this library... 2017 v2

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 35
keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
maybe this will help -

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Depending on which version of exocad you are using it may be necessary to edit the default settings xml file to have the option for angulated screw channels.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
It is not available yet for Exocad, you will have to scan the base like a die. Then rescan on multi die plate or something to match. In Database where you enter choose screw retained manual position. It can be done but I wish they would add to the library. My 2 cents

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
It is not officially available for exocad. I got library 2018v2 and it is not there also. So I got custom made library for that and it is far from perfect, but I got the job done. I will try to modify it by myself in order to have the option to choose the angulation degree (currently it is fixed to I dont even know to what degree - I got no time to investigate) and also modify the screw channel a bit.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
It is not available yet for Exocad, you will have to scan the base like a die. Then rescan on multi die plate or something to match. In Database where you enter choose screw retained manual position. It can be done but I wish they would add to the library. My 2 cents
If you are open to using DESS we have the ASC ti base and driver and they are all FDA approved and we provide a lifetime warranty on both the Straumann implant and DESS component. We have distributors all around the world so in the USA visit us at www.dess-usa.com and the rest of the world www.dess-abutments.com

Attachments

• angled screw channel ti base.png
    angled screw channel ti base.png
    538.6 KB · Views: 18