Roland DWX-52D

B

basler

Reaction score
What would be the best place to purchase the Roland DWX-52D or 51D?
I tried contacting a couple of places but I got nowhere....

DavidW

DavidW

Reaction score
Argen has always given us great Customer service, although we have not purchased a mill through them.

B

basler

Reaction score
yep I really don't need autochanger.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
yep I really don't need autochanger.
i have a 51d and love it. great little work horse.
support is what youre buying, when it was CAP they were great. now that its HS....not so good. find a reseller that has amazing support.

B

basler

Reaction score
That s why I`m asking :)
I know that HS (Henry and ****) is in charge don`t wanna be involved with them lol

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I know that HS (Henry and ****) is in charge don`t wanna be involved with them lol
core 3d is an alternative. just searching via Rolands website should pull up resellers

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

Also check out DAL. Great support from them.

R

reqvaa

Reaction score
DWX-52D - its new 51D, its not 52DC(Disc Changer),got 52d month ago - still happy as youngling at the christmas ))

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
why would you go with a closed puck holder adding "expense" zero spans ( no real ones) ok less problems with blanck cracks but expense vs ****i constructed for you as customer. They realized that open face puck holders are not idiot secure you have to take a lot care on your zirkon but you get a lot more milling options., maybe they realize in 2 years that this mickey mouse part isnt idiot secure too ??!! but up to Roland DWX 59 is a lot space.

Attachments

• Rol..jpg
    Rol..jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 45
B

basler

Reaction score
that is what it was explained to me also that 51D would use more of the puck but they are easy to find right now most resellers don't have any in stock only the new 52D

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
that is what it was explained to me also that 51D would use more of the puck but they are easy to find right now most resellers don't have any in stock only the new 52D
i was told i would get approx 20-22 units out of a puck on my 51d. i average 28 and have had as many as 36 in a single puck of zirconia. understanding nesting and support pins help there!

Wes@MachWax

Wes@MachWax

Reaction score
We bought a DWX40 a couple years ago and were really happy with the service and support from http://www.pdi3d.com/. I really like their 98mm fixture too. Not sure if they offer the particular model you listed but would recommend them if so.

Top Bottom