Zenotec Cyclone filters?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Those of you that have or have had this suction, do you clean the filters or buy replacement filters? We have been vacuuming and the blowing out the residual (outside),but it makes a huge mess. To replace the pre filter and fine filter is about $300 . Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks,Jim

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I feel your pain my friend . I just ordered and fitted a new set three weeks ago . The last two times of changing I took them home and cleaned out with compressed air . I bet they could see the cloud of dust from the space station and it took about 20 mins and had to dress up like a mummy to do a good job .I have now decided to always buy the coarse filter and blow out the fine one (no where near as bad) . Iv'e looked all over the web but cannot find them for sale anywhere other than Ivoclar .:(

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
There has to be a supplier that sells/distributes these filters? Ill check Amazon Prime!!! LOL
Probably a good idea to replace the pre filter and blow out the fine!

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
There has to be a supplier that sells/distributes these filters? Ill check Amazon Prime!!! LOL
I checked all over the Web with the serial # from the filters but couldn't find them anywhere . Let me know if you do find them please :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

I checked all over the Web with the serial # from the filters but couldn't find them anywhere . Let me know if you do find them please :)
I'm on a filter quest for a piece of oddballness. If one of you gents would put up a pic or two I'll let you know if I run across it in my scouring of the inter tubes.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Good of you Sir !
cyclon 1.jpg Cyclon 2.jpg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You need Zero working on this, he'd find a way to put one together for like $13 bucks Canadian.

Last edited:
Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I am a big fan of this thread. Right now, I take out the primary filter and bang it out in a dumpster once a week. I blow out the fine filter occasionally when no one is is around outside. :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan of this thread. Right now, I take out the primary filter and bang it out in a dumpster once a week. I blow out the fine filter occasionally when no one is is around outside. :)
Big fan hehehehehehe

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
I have two Wielands with their suction units and the same filter complaints. I also have a Talladium version of the same mill but that one is hooked up to a Quatro IVac. The suction is much better with the Quatro and the filters and a better deal. Plus, the Quatro has a shaker to intermittently knock the crap out of the filter. Only one filter to change. For what they charge for filters from Wieland, it might be worth looking at alternatives.

Q

Quatro Guy

Reaction score
We are currently working on a new and improved design for our "shaker" self-cleaning units that is expected to launch by March of next year. That will improve the lifespan of the primary filters even longer.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Anyone find those replacement filters?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Still no luck here either . Had to clean out the filters this morning . It has now officially become my most hated job ,even over the plaster trap .:(
dust.jpg