Axsys Dental Solutions to Distribute the New Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
i500-horizontal.jpg
Axsys Dental Solutions is proud to announce they have entered into a agreement with Medit to distribute their new i5OO intraoral scanner.

The i500 has been designed with all of Medit’s celebrated and ground-breaking quality in mind and will also prove a game changer on price.

Image Description Costing just $18,000, with no license fees, Medit has created the i500 to be the essential value-added technology. Using the most technologically advanced high-speed dual camera system for fast, hyper precise photogrammetry, the scanner is powderless, and lightweight with a fine tip for ease of use and patient comfort.

Read More.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
pc based?
mobile?
tip size?
glass mirror or mylar?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
pc based?
mobile?
tip size?
glass mirror or mylar?

Specifications

• Tip : 18 x 15.2 mm (W x H)

• Total Handle Length : 266 mm

• Weight : 276 g

• Imaging Technology: 3D Motion Video Technology

• Color : 3D Continuous Color Capturer

• Connectivity : USB 3.0

• FOV Scanning : 14 x 13 mm
Not sure about the mirror. I will find out - stay tuned...

D

Din Lam

Reaction score
brayks, please email me [email protected] regadring your machine.

View attachment 30120
Axsys Dental Solutions is proud to announce they have entered into a agreement with Medit to distribute their new i5OO intraoral scanner.

The i500 has been designed with all of Medit’s celebrated and ground-breaking quality in mind and will also prove a game changer on price.

Image Description Costing just $18,000, with no license fees, Medit has created the i500 to be the essential value-added technology. Using the most technologically advanced high-speed dual camera system for fast, hyper precise photogrammetry, the scanner is powderless, and lightweight with a fine tip for ease of use and patient comfort.

Read More.

regarding your machine.

Top Bottom