Time Clock

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Good morning y'all...

Any recommendation on a time clock for a small lab? Went on Amazon but there are too many options to choose from... ;)

Thanks in advance...

M

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i was leaning toward something like this....
but like @Contraluz there are just soooooo many to choose from. i like the idea of a stand-alone unit. i dont need it connecting to a comp i can email payroll hours to the processing company.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I have one I'll sell, cheap.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
analog, old school Laugh
Hey it works. Lol. Sometimes you just have to keep things simple. Going on 20 years now. It's probably the only thing in our lab that hasn't broke.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
We purchased our from here, although we have the previous version of the timeclock.
Everyone uses their fingerprint to clock in and out.

You can either chose to save everything online and you have access to it from anywhere or you can have them install it in one of your PC's and manage it from there.
Online there is a monthly fee after the first year. There are no monthly fees for the PC version after the first year

http://time-logix.com/

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
We purchased our from here, although we have the previous version of the timeclock.
Everyone uses their fingerprint to clock in and out.

You can either chose to save everything online and you have access to it from anywhere or you can have them install it in one of your PC's and manage it from there.
Online there is a monthly fee after the first year. There are no monthly fees for the PC version after the first year

http://time-logix.com/
i do like the biometrics stuff! keeps ppl from punching others in and out....not that many small labs have to worry about that