Delivery bags

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I was inquiring about bags and boxes, I know things need to get sanitized
Wasn't certain how it could be on the model and sanitary, not intending to be insulting.
I put it all in the same big white bag. Pan will fit in them. Duro25 bag, 8 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 18,.
20180527_171820b.jpg 20180527_171832a.jpg
Folded up sheet of papertowel is between the arches.
Just grabbed this to show. Models and wax rims from separate cases and I usually clean all the gunk out of the pan first.

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
How does everybody deliver their try ins to dentist? Leave them on the articulator, in a paper bag with a copy of the lab script on the outside?
In also interested in professional, but cost effective delivery methods
We put the try in in a plastic bag and put that in a denture box. Models and articulator are wrapped in bubble wrap. Everything is put into our delivery bag along with the invoice.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
I use white kraft boxes that are approx. 4.25 x 4.25 x 6.75. I also had a custom rubber stamp made that I use to stamp my lab name and phone number on the boxes. They're a hair too narrow for the high arch chrome articulators so my next ones will be an inch wider.

20180617_223553_1.jpg

3ybcge91l

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I get these sweet plastic boxes with a folding lid from the dollar store. Way cheaper than anything else, and they hold up. I will try to take some pics when I get back. The office staff think they are somehow high end haha. I see other labs use brown paper bags.. IMO thats gross, looks like leftover school lunch, and you cant see the case inside. I put the case/invoice in the cheapest quart ziplock I can find, then in the plastic box, with a biz card taped inside so they remember me.That way I always have a box and card left at their office that doesnt get thrown out like cardboard, and is reusable, win/win.

S

Stella02

Reaction score
I get these sweet plastic boxes with a folding lid from the dollar store. Way cheaper than anything else, and they hold up. I will try to take some pics when I get back. The office staff think they are somehow high end haha. I see other labs use brown paper bags.. IMO thats gross, looks like leftover school lunch, and you cant see the case inside. I put the case/invoice in the cheapest quart ziplock I can find, then in the plastic box, with a biz card taped inside so they remember me.That way I always have a box and card left at their office that doesnt get thrown out like cardboard, and is reusable, win/win.

Please post pictures!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought you wanted to save the planet?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Please post pictures!
They look just like the clamshell (green, blue, red, clear) dental boxes. Identical. Clear only. In the back of the store near to aluminum foil and trash bags.

Edit:read before hitting post, not after dumkopf.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I thought you wanted to save the planet?
Leave'n it to the tree huggers in their Xterras and limosine liberals with their private jets.
They're so worried about it, well, you first bubba.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I dont have such a high esteem of myself to think I can save the planet, I try not to be a producer of garbage that has little to no use. This is easier, smarter, more economical. Im no greeny, but I see other nations that live in filth and garbage, drowning in pollution and thats not how I want my kids to live. Im not a big fan of plastic, but it has its use.
987218.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Are those the ones made by 4 year olds in forced labour camps with no ac and one smoke break every 12 hours?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Are those the ones made by 4 year olds in forced labour camps with no ac and one smoke break every 12 hours?
Yes. What’s your point? The cigarettes are free ya know?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’ve done a good bit of traveling myself. I’ve been to Montreal, Ithaca, NY and all the way to Maryland to the South.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Rodman was a solid rebounder.

Top Bottom