Atlas Re-sale: Useful?

Z

Zaler

Reaction score
I've recently come in to possession of some equipment including a porcelain oven, vacuum mixer, a pressing furnace, and a few other items. They have offered me 21-35% of the lowest prices that I've found for the same models at comparable wear. Is that a reasonable commission for them to do the legwork on this? I've not had any experience buying used or reselling dental equipment. I am in the Boston area.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
No! dont do it! post it here in the classifieds section for free, we will either buy it or at least tell you what its worth!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I've recently come in to possession of some equipment including a porcelain oven, vacuum mixer, a pressing furnace, and a few other items. They have offered me 21-35% of the lowest prices that I've found for the same models at comparable wear. Is that a reasonable commission for them to do the legwork on this? I've not had any experience buying used or reselling dental equipment. I am in the Boston area.
Affinity has a great point, but you will need at least 5 posts for classifieds section to let you post. Maybe go introduce yourself?
https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/forums/introduce-yourself.30/

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
JMN is right. You ought to introduce yourself. Buying used equipment is somewhat risky, so it's nice to know with whom you at least think you are dealing. For all we know, you work for Atlas and this is a sideways plug! :D

Z

Zaler

Reaction score
All items are functional (if old) and in good condition save some cosmetic damage.

Last edited:
I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Are you interested in storing it for an extended (years) period of time while driving yourself crazy piece by piece or do you want to Steve Miller it (Woo woo woo)?
Ebay is the place to sell as it gets it out to the largest audience. Be prepared for low prices as buying off ebay is a sh*tshoot. Also you cannot vouch for its' function. Everything will sell.... but the question is FOR HOW MUCH.
Sell it to a guy with a waiting check, Take The Money And Run.