Wax up of the week

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
These details and defects can be liked, or not.
I look at it in such a way that patients had periodontal disease before. Exposed necks and Stillman's cleft affect how a smile appears.
Usually, they remember this smile most accurately. They are very happy when they smile a smile similar to the one they remembered.
Because of this, this waxup has diastema.

and as for the biofilm collection point, - I use the nano varnish and prostheses must be washed !

Teeth rotting out of their head?? That really would be hard to forget!! I'm sure if the patient didn't take care of their natural teeth, they are going to take care of their prosthesis.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
The main thing is to know what path or level you want to take with your business.
Then, be consistent at it.

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
Aside from practice practice practice where can I pick up some techniques? could I bother one of you with videos of what I am doing so you could critique my methods?

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Aside from practice practice practice where can I pick up some techniques? could I bother one of you with videos of what I am doing so you could critique my methods?

Purchase a one way ticket. I'll teach you anything you want to know. LOL

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Might be easier if you just express what frustrates you or what you are reaching for.
It seems to me from your set/wax that technique may not be the issue, but rather that you're not quite achieving the effect you want.
So what about the set up you posted? Is there something there you wish followed your vision better?

One trick I learned is find pictures of smiling faces. The bigger the better. Really look at the contours. Figure out how to do that. Be systematic. Make several passes to layer and refine and clean up.

Last edited:
Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I wonder why a generic term is used these days instead of specifying 2014-08-06 18.38.31.jpg the type of bar? Maybe it's an easy way to inform the masses with a buzzword?

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I like it when the prep and model work is pristine like this. Maybe I'm a little strange but it almost holds more importance than the work. Sloppy model and preparatory work is not indicative of sloppy craftsmanship, it's proof.

Thedentureman

Thedentureman

Reaction score
Here's a good one. Patient is our maintenance man, he flushed his old lower denture down the toilet. We made him a new set for a very discounted price. Doesn't matter the fee always do your best. Or the machines will take over. IMG_0041.jpg