How long will pain last after route canal?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
A look at pain after a root canal, a common complaint that can last for some time. Included is detail on when to get help and managing root canal pain.

Continue reading...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Until you quit thinking of what you could have gotten with a spare kilobuck and a half.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you guys arent metric yet are you.? i like the kilobuck im going to use it in a sentence today.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
you guys arent metric yet are you.? i like the kilobuck im going to use it in a sentence today.
I got my pickup,beer,and the whole week off.
Hope I kilobuck .

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm in the US, so not metric. But it's a great word I picked up from ham radio as the high end rigs are over a kilobuck where the entry level stuff can be buikt at home under $50usd if you like solder fumes..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so looking forward to supertroopers2

G

grantoz

Reaction score
next time you meet an australian ask him what having a root means. i doubt that you will say we are rooting for you. maybe you will if your lucky.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
so you know some australians rkm rdt?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Mel Gibson, Crocodile Dundee, and Terry Whitty.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
mel isnt australian he grew up in aus though but im sure he knows what rooting is he has 9 kids.terry and micky d have thrown a few shrimps on the barby over the years.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
mel isnt australian he grew up in aus though but im sure he knows what rooting is he has 9 kids.terry and micky d have thrown a few shrimps on the barby over the years.
So what do Australian's call a root canal, or tree roots?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
its all about context, it is root canal and tree roots but when something is rooted! its fxxxed so they always laugh when someone is is rooting for you.they are a crass funny mob but i love them to bits.

Top Bottom