Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
This is fun

slvls.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The vaniman has a lower setting that works well. If you are mindful with materials, this should be adequate. Easy to hear during a normal conversation at 3-5 ft. Less than 50dB. The dealer should know this.
They should know a great many things.

S

Sats

Reaction score
I have no experience with most of the above vacuums, but what we use are Neumatic vacuums, and are reasonably silent, plus they cost a fraction. We use this range from the milling unit to the ones for dust extractions. Easy to maintain also. I find them bearable or maybe i've just gone def over time,

Last edited:
Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Edit:
But that has to be on the lowest setting.

I rarely use it higher. I don't find the Vaniman unit loud, per se, but the suction noise the nozzle creates (they call it 'Jet-Port'),with the protective mesh.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have no experience with most of the above vacuums, but what we use are Neumatic vacuums, and are reasonably silent, plus they cost a fraction. We use this range from the milling unit to the ones for dust extractions. Easy to maintain also. I find them bearable or maybe i've just gone def over time,
Never heard of them, thanks.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
We distribute the Quatro iVAC INFINITY BRUSHLESS (basically similar to the current iVAC TWIN) with following improvements:
  • Control panel on front face, much easier to view
  • Shorter debris tray, easier for disposal, unit is 2” shorter, more compact, (26”/660mm high)
  • Motors much easier to access
  • The most important NEW feature is a more efficient filter/debris removal system (means less filter maintenance)
Motor life of approx 25,000 hours prior to maintenance.
58db (conversational speech level/air conditioner).
$2,495. Pretty good stuff...

user name

user name

Reaction score
@JMN If youre looking to keep costs down, the Ray Foster Cyclone with a 5 gallon Accumulator from Nowak is a decent way to go.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I rarely use it higher. I don't find the Vaniman unit loud, per se, but the suction noise the nozzle creates (they call it 'Jet-Port'),with the protective mesh.

Same here, if I would need to go to high I usually am shaking the bag to get a bit more life out of it, then eventually replacing it before I would turn it up to high. I agree with you and ps2, the "jet port" is what make the most noise with the Vanimans, so going to high is something I rarely do.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Use ear protection already, just looking to keep the noise down for my office building floor-mates.
Those are nice though, thanks for trying.
Don't be so egocentric. Hes suggesting you supply the other offices with them :D

John Marious Aninipot

John Marious Aninipot

Reaction score
try to look for renfert line, the silent TS has a noise pollution for about 56.3 dB/A at max