3Shape Design Outsourcing

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Is this work all going to China or do we have companies State-side offering design services?

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
There is a combination of both. It's really the next logical thing with scanners becoming more common and the ability to send the scans anywhere in the world.

I don't know how we can compete against people that offer to design crowns for less the $5 each.

Then the dentist mills it out in there 2 axis breadbox mill for their "clinically acceptable" crowns charged for the max amount the insurance is willing to pay or more.

It's sad but it's the reality that we all face.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Try Full contour, also Designlab in new york, www.designlabdental.com Jeffery Tobon is a good guy. I know Full Contour has two locations china and south america i think, Designlab is stateside though.

noaddhere1

noaddhere1

Reaction score
This is my mane business in Minsk, Belarus.30yars at the bench in US,10 years in 3shape. We have US based company for easy payment and taxes red tape. You send us scans at the end of your day and wake up to mill or print. We design while you sleep. Many people here know me, some know me personally. Fluent english and understanding of lab production streamline. Communication via WhatsApp +375293748993
Jacob