3Shape Smile Designer?

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Good Morning,

So I primarily use the ortho side of the 3Shape system so I am not well versed in the crown & bridge side of the software (I dabble). We have doctors asking about smile designer, basically they want to be able to send us a picture of the patient and we can then super imposed our C&B designs into the image so they can see how it will look. I am wondering if there is a build in feature in 3Shape to accomplish this in a quick fashion, I could just as easily crop the image and impose the design but its a bit more tedious and hoping there is a quicker way to resolve this in the software.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks as always!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Smile design os on dental desktop, best tok contact you reseller and ask the to install dental desktop for you. It is not launched through dental manager as yoiu would for crown and bridge.

This is fast and easy similar concept as DSD software nemo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Smile design os on dental desktop, best tok contact you reseller and ask the to install dental desktop for you. It is not launched through dental manager as yoiu would for crown and bridge.

Thanks! I will look into this.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

nemo smile designer, the software from Spain?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes overpriced crap.

would love to hear any feedback you have about that, we were just about to get a demo. what do you see as limitations, drawbacks or bugs? if you want to PM about whats the pricepoint, by all means.