UPS is giving me headaches...

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
UPS out of New York is horrible. Cases are being delayed a day and all my air are getting acceptations and delivered past 5 pm now

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Just to make things more interesting, got this today from a supplier

Possible FedEx Delivery Delays

FedEx has issued a notification that due to the wildfires in California, as well as severe thunderstorms in the Memphis hub a couple of nights ago which caused substantial flight and sort disruptions, there will be delays in deliveries. FedEx is not issuing an estimated time of delivery at this time. If you are expecting a delivery via FedEx, there will be possible delays.

To view FedEx alerts for cities affected, click the following link:
http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
1338931_Blowers_cartoon_19_December.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Dear Valued Customer,

As you may know, there are fires burning in northern San Diego County. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the fires.

The Argen Corporation’s headquarters are located in San Diego, several miles south of the fires. All production and shipping are running without interruption and we do not anticipate any delays. We will continue to monitor the situation closely.

We thank you for expressing concern for Argen and our team.

Sincerely, p.s You rock rkm ! :Rock:

The Argen Team

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
It seems things are getting better... We have a good relationship with the local UPS driver. As it has been mentioned, above, it makes a difference, in your daily routine, if you have the delivery guy on your side :cool:.

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
During non-holiday season, in our county, there are a limited number of trucks and in the morning when they load them for the day, if they run out of room, then it's loaded the following day.
Our drivers, be they USPS, FedEx or UPS are all great guys thou

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Been waiting for a parcel from Italy since December 1st with fedEx. Left Italy to Charles de Guaule,hit Memphis, Quebec depot in Canada, kiev Ukraine, now on a flight to who knows where. They tell me it should arrive in Toronto some time next week. So much for 2 day delivery.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Been waiting for a parcel from Italy since December 1st with fedEx. Left Italy to Charles de Guaule,hit Memphis, Quebec depot in Canada, kiev Ukraine, now on a flight to who knows where. They tell me it should arrive in Toronto some time next week. So much for 2 day delivery.
Know the feeling, ugh!!-

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom