Flexpress

• Thread starter denturist-student
  • Start date
denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
recently installed a meyerson flexpress in our denture clinic. first case has gone in without any adjustments....Impressions taken using Neocolloid in a custom tray, and poured models in die stone and processed after replication using wirogel hydrocolloid. Will let all know how the next few cases go. Take care and keep well. IMG_5984 (Medium).JPG

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It glooooows in fooouuuur colooooors. ebbeehh ehin gheehe Must not open wallet, must no.. ohhhhhh and it's shiiiineey! No! NO! bad geek.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Awesome... you now officially have "the squirts".

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
Awesome... you now officially have "the squirts".
Yes injection is incredibly fast into a lukewarm flask. Most up here are handcrank systems...glad I spent a few extra scheckles and got the injection one step set it and forget it system. If all the fits turn out that good that will save so many post insertion adjustments.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
You have me very confused.... How the hey does the Flexpress vs. hand crank achieve "If all the fits turn out that good that will save so many post insertion adjustments"?

It's the same heated schmooie going into the same flask and.... believe it or not..... at less PSI (pressure squirting in) than using the hand crank!

I agree it saves on hands on labor time (until you have to clean an "oops" out of the machine) have fun with that.....

Last edited:
denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
You have me very confused.... How the hey does the Flexpress vs. hand crank achieve "If all the fits turn out that good that will save so many post insertion adjustments"?

It's the same heated schmooie going into the same flask and.... believe it or not..... at less PSI (pressure squirting in) than using the hand crank!

I agree it saves on hands on labor time (until you have to clean an "oops" out of the machine) have fun with that.....
Not really familiar with the handcrank but I believe that the speed at which the flexpress operates it and the that fact that it is virtually dummy proof may be the trick. Add to that the material is injected into a warm flask rather than heated. I dont know...But all I do know t is that the four cases done with the flexpress have come out needing no adjustment post insertion. The four I ordered from the lab needed extensive adjustments. Go figure. Not certain why but just reporting the results. I do not work for Meyerson either....Have a Merry Christmas in the meantime.

Top Bottom