Multimat2Sinter Oven

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this oven? My DENTSPLY rep came and gave me a brochure on it. It looks extremely similar to the Mihm Vogt ovens I have. Like identical. Anyone know if maybe they are manufactured by the same company and just re-branded?

Thanks

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this oven? My DENTSPLY rep came and gave me a brochure on it. It looks extremely similar to the Mihm Vogt ovens I have. Like identical. Anyone know if maybe they are manufactured by the same company and just re-branded?

Thanks
They are made by Mihm Vogt and re-branded for Dentsply/Sirona. What price range are they going for??

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
They are made by Mihm Vogt and re-branded for Dentsply/Sirona. What price range are they going for??

Like what Zahn did with the Shenpaz ovens, re-branding them as Novux.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Like what Zahn did with the Shenpaz ovens, re-branding them as Novux.
Any experience with one of these furnaces? I am looking to purchase a sintering furnace before the end of the year, and need some recommendations.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Any experience with one of these furnaces? I am looking to purchase a sintering furnace before the end of the year, and need some recommendations.

From what I've seen here and the same with some PM responses I received when looking into a furnace, they can be a bit hit and miss.
Unfortunately, a lot of the members seem to be busy, as I saw your thread with no response :(
https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/threads/furnace.27159/

For a small lab, I like my S1 1600, but the last pricing I saw was a bit high.

R

Ryan

Reaction score
I like Mihm Vogt sold by Zubler USA. They have 3 different sizes. They also have a furnace made by Zubler called that S400. I had 2 at the last lab that i worked at and they are work horses.

K

KIM

Reaction score
I like Mihm Vogt sold by Zubler USA. They have 3 different sizes. They also have a furnace made by Zubler called that S400. I had 2 at the last lab that i worked at and they are work horses.[/QU
Are you still with Zubler Ry?

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Are you still with Zubler Ry?
Kevin???? If so, I hope you are doing well!
Yes, I moved to GA almost 3 years ago and managed the CAD/CAM Dept for a lab in Athens. However I did come back to Zubler at the beginning of this year to support their CAD/CAM systems.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
about 4 grand lower than the Mihm Vogt

Gru

Gru

Reaction score

Thanks

I have it. It is built by Mihm Vogt. The price was right and it came with the necessary startup stuff (beads, tongs, etc). No pretty GUI. The first handful of programs are pre-locked to Dentsply Cercon type programs, but the rest are fully programmable.

K

KIM

Reaction score
Kevin???? If so, I hope you are doing well!
Yes, I moved to GA almost 3 years ago and managed the CAD/CAM Dept for a lab in Athens. However I did come back to Zubler at the beginning of this year to support their CAD/CAM systems.
Sorry for the delay in responding, yes I thought that was you! Great to know you. Merry Christmas!