What's the best strategies to find Doctors using intra oral scanners?

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to find more digital doctors. Any suggestions? :cool:

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Do you know the sales reps for the digital scanners you accept cases from? I would contact them and see if had some leads for your to target.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
In 3 Shape Communicate
go to Connections
under the add connection button is the search engine.
search your area using the name of the office you wish to contact.
send connection request.
you're welcome.

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
In 3 Shape Communicate
go to Connections
under the add connection button is the search engine.
search your area using the name of the office you wish to contact.
send connection request.
you're welcome.
thanks @rkm rdt . I did what you recommended, i searched in my area. I requested partnership, but apparently nobody cares, it's been 8 days, no one has accepted my invitations. :eek:😤

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
thanks @rkm rdt . I did what you recommended, i searched in my area. I requested partnership, but apparently nobody cares, it's been 8 days, no one has accepted my invitations. :eek:😤
You still have all their contact info. Give them a reason to accept you.

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
They'll only leave you for someone cheaper.
I really hate this, Drs raise their prices, suppliers raise their prices but Labs have to lower the prices. :(:mad::eek:

PavlosPamborides

PavlosPamborides

Reaction score
You still have all their contact info. Give them a reason to accept you.
I don't know for which arcane reason, but 3shape sends absolutely no alert when someone requests to connect with you in communicate. You have to go to connection and click on "pending" to find out if someone has requested to connect with you.
It's funny considering how many emails we receive from 3shape communicate and any other company that has our data but no, a new customer for you is in no list of priorities for them.
There's a good chance they have no idea of your request but it's an equally good opportunity for you to call and ask if they did receive your request and start a personal connection.

To answer your original question, my lab makes cold calls and asks for an appointment to present our lab. Our digital expertise is our strongest selling point.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I really hate this, Drs raise their prices, suppliers raise their prices but Labs have to lower the prices. :(:mad::eek:
No we don't....Be, be the ball.....May, make your future. See your future Riv

Last edited:
rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
I didn't get that me
We do not technically have to lower the price, that's true, but if we are starting as a Lab, and the bond Dr-Lab is not created yet, we may lose a client.

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
my lab makes cold calls and asks for an appointment to present our lab.

Jim Carrey Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Digital or not, theres no shortcuts in sales. This is like saying, I want more money in my bank account, how can I put more in there?

If you want to learn to sell, go talk to a legit salesman, we had an andersen windows guy out to the house, nice guy, but the system they have for selling, its almost perfect.

If youre just starting out, youll figure it out when youre at the top of the mountain, you learn in the climb. No shortcuts.