Can you please recommend a hand held light curing unit to cure printable resin

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Rtyrelw

Rtyrelw

Reaction score
Yeah I would use what's recommended by the manufacturer of the verizon. I don't know of any 3D printing resin that should be cured by a handheld light over putting it in the correct light box. If you have a 3D printer from a certain company you should just get there like here that's the easiest thing to do. And honestly the price you're looking at for that handheld unit isn't much lower than what most of those boxes cost when you already have their printer

eddydy

eddydy

Reaction score
Thanks for helping
I asked the wrong question
I do use a curing box for post processing. I have the small Asiga box and a Curebox Plus by Wicked Engineering.
What I need is the light curing unit the bond printed teeth to a printed denture base, or to do little touch ups here and there.
Thanks

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Thanks for helping
I asked the wrong question
I do use a curing box for post processing. I have the small Asiga box and a Curebox Plus by Wicked Engineering.
What I need is the light curing unit the bond printed teeth to a printed denture base, or to do little touch ups here and there.
Thanks
Open the bonding liquid instructions. It will give you a wavelength of light or tell you which curing unit you will need. Handhelds are more for clinical use (composites restorations) in my experience and won't cure or bond all of our stuff in the lab all the way.

F

Foggy_in_RI

Reaction score
He is talking about setting the teeth in place, after which there is a final cure back in the light box.

I don't know what light would work best. On Dentca IFU it only specifies a UV light. Maybe try reaching out to the MFG of the tooth or base resin you are working with?

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I use sdi radii-cal to set material and then into the light box. Any intraoral curing light should work. Cordless is better.