Help Wanted Hiring a ceramist

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Quality oriented laboratory seeking skilled ceramist. 5+ years experience desired, must be familiar with all-ceramics, zirconia, PFM, and custom shade matching. Ideal applicant will have some experience with the Miyo system and be well versed in ceramics. Willing to train the right candidate that has experience. Must know form and function, both anterior and posterior. Willingness to learn and grow with a small and outstanding team of technicians.

Our American laboratory is nestled at the base of the Appalachian Mountains in beautiful Northeastern Tennessee, a region rich with history and activities for outdoors enthusiasts. From the Appalachian hiking trails to the Great Smokey Mountains and all the lakes and rivers in between, there is plenty for everyone who enjoys nature. Enjoy the added bonus of no state income tax and the low cost-of-living!

Duties: Seating restorations, stain and glaze, layering, custom shade taking and matching, and general laboratory tasks.

Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30am-6pm (that means 3 day weekends!)

Compensation: Determined upon skill level and experience; $40k-90k

Benefits: 401k with employer match, 100% paid medical, dental, vision insurance (yes, that is completely paid for healthcare insurance on a nice BCBS plan!),holidays, paid time off, paid continuing education, etc.

Hire date: March 2022 if possible.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
probably should put an email for folks. sorry about that! just pasted the ad haha

[email protected]

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Do you accept northern refugees?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
You don't find 100% health coverage in very many places! That'a a fantastic benefit. I bet your employees love that!
i wanted us to stand out above other employers as much as possible. we have a fantastic team and a great laboratory dynamic here and i wanted them to know how much i appreciate each and every one of them. strangely enough, a tech had a severe emergency last fall and the healthcare plan we have in place saved him tens and tens of thousands of dollars. couple that with him saving on monthly insurance premium payments, he has been able to pay cash for the remainder of the medical costs not covered by the plan we have. i love my techs and i look forward to moving to an even better plan this spring!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Have you tried posting it on Indeed?
i ran 3 ads for nearly 8months on indeed. thats a VERY costly venture for zero return.
LinkedIn has an ad at the moment and in a week i have gotten more applicants LOL

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
about to step up our benefits package and switch to a better Gold tier BCBS healthcare plan. (they dont know yet, ssshhh!)

again, this premium is 100% covered by the lab for our full time staff :)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we are adding another position in the removable dept as well as ceramist. stay tuned!