For Sale Ivocap system for sale

• Thread starter Jon the denture dentist
  • Start date
Jon the denture dentist

Jon the denture dentist

Reaction score
We have transitioned our inhouse denture lab to digital and no longer need our ivocap system. I am wondering what a fair price would be for a system including:

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press
24 capsules of preference shade material

The system is definitely used but was completely functional until we started milling our dentures.

I appreciate your advice on a fair asking price and if you're in WA state and interested let me know!

Thanks!

C

[email protected]

Reaction score
We have transitioned our inhouse denture lab to digital and no longer need our ivocap system. I am wondering what a fair price would be for a system including:

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

The system is definitely used but was completely functional until we started milling our dentures.

I appreciate your advice on a fair asking price and if you're in WA state and interested let me know!

Do you have someone interested? If not would you be willing to piece it out?

T

tim

Reaction score

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

Thanks!
Hi I'm interested. What are you asking for the system Tim

Jon the denture dentist

Jon the denture dentist

Reaction score
I’m asking 4K but I’m open to offers. That wouldn’t include the shipping. Where are you located?

thanks

K

karlanm

Reaction score
If this hasn't been purchase already I'm interested :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If that setup isnt available, I have one for sale also.

T

Topgum

Reaction score

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

Thanks!
Is it still for sale?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Still for sale. Are you in bellingham?

D

Dkwalker75

Reaction score

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

Thanks!

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

Thanks!

5 flasks
Vibrator
Boil out tank
4 injectors
Manfredi press

Thanks!
Would you sell the vibrator separately? I need a cap vibrator asap.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have a full set up, its old. Listed in classifieds I think.