How old are you??

T

tlambing

Reaction score
Sounds like a bigger story there...retiring because you sold the lab? invested wisely during your early years? 56 is a little early to retire is why i'm asking, not knocking it at all...I'm hoping to be retired by then myself. Just curious what was your secret sauce is all.
Wanted to respond, Yes invested well and most importantly we've lived within our means, always. The lab business can be very stressful as you all know. I think it ages techs in dog years! Yes I'm a bit young but really want to do the things I dream of while I am. I think its gonna take some getting use to, but looking forward to filling my time with things I "want' instead of things I "have" to do.
In response to some of the other comments... I am a woman and won't be hocking anything.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
images

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
63 graduated from lab school in 1978

Aron

Aron

Reaction score
It's always something discussed here at the school-how old are you?

I feel like I'm the youngest denture tech in the whole state some days. Every denture guy I've ever worked with has been 20 years my senior, and I'm really wondering how many young people are still making dentures.

Coming in at 39 yrs old, I'm the youngest denture tech that I've ever met, how old are ya'll? I think I can safely make it out to retirement doing analog dentures, but I'm not sure how long that'll be a thing. I don't know if I'd want to come into this particular area of dental lab if I were just starting out.

My carpal tunnel requests that I start doing digital anything, tho :)
well I am 16 🤷‍♂️😂

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Oh you guys funny...can't say I didn't deserve it but at least it made me chuckle!!!