CDT study groups

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Are there still CDT study groups kicking around?
we all know the title doesnt do a whole lot unless youre in a state that requires it for one reason or another. that said, i have a couple techs looking to get their CDT at the mid-winter meeting or sometime next year. they asked if there were any study groups out there and i am unaware of any currently.

LMK!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
start one on FB or DLN

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
start one on FB or DLN
i might on DLN, but i dont use fb much anymore. if i get enough interest and feedback and can wiggle in some time, i might just do that

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I would be interested and I might know 3 more who would
my goal for next year is making it happen. hopefully in an online setting where people can join from around the country (or elsewhere if desired)

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
my goal for next year is making it happen. hopefully in an online setting where people can join from around the country (or elsewhere if desired)
Definitely interested! But I wonder about the format, especially online. Are you thinking Zoom?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Definitely interested! But I wonder about the format, especially online. Are you thinking Zoom?
im not sure if zoom would be the proper setup i had in mind or not. when i get it sorted i will be sure to post it

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Washington State has a new law that a lab has to be registered and at least one CDT on full time staff . So there is a greater need of certifications and therefore studying for the test.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Washington State has a new law that a lab has to be registered and at least one CDT on full time staff . So there is a greater need of certifications and therefore studying for the test.
love that we are unskilled labor, but some states force certifications LOL

Top Bottom