Press to metal

• Thread starter Peppermint Patty
  • Start date
P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering is anyone in australia using pulse press to metal ingots? Ceramay from Zubler gmbh. I've inheritet a full set and don't want to chuck it. Has anyone use for it?😁

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Zirconia is 10x the stregnth, 2x the esthetics, and 1/5 the price.

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
Yes thanks, that was not the question😉,
I want to give it away because Im not using it and im not going to.....

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Yes thanks, that was not the question😉,
I want to give it away because Im not using it and im not going to.....
Best of luck, ive got a stash of bioform teeth no one wants that I feel bad about throwing away.

P

PressTech

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering is anyone in australia using pulse press to metal ingots? Ceramay from Zubler gmbh. I've inheritet a full set and don't want to chuck it. Has anyone use for it?😁
I had used the ivoclar pulse ingots for POM, I can try to help, what questions do you have?

P

PressTech

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Hello, what do you need to know?, i had tey the POM ingots from Ivoclar

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
PT, She needs your US mailing address so she can dump a bunch of POM ingots in your lap... for free.
14,000 USD for Priority Flat Rate post.

welcome to the forum

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
I had used the ivoclar pulse ingots for POM, I can try to help, what questions do you have?
No questions, I just want to get rid of them. Its a full set and it would be a waste to just chuck them. Im just asking for the postage, as I did not pay anything for them either. So if you are interested let me know😊

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
mailing address so she can dump a bunch of POM ingots in your lap... for free.

welcome to the forum

PT, She needs your US mailing address so she can dump a bunch of POM ingots in your lap... for free.

welcome to the forum
Hi Andrew, you can get of your high horse, Im just trying to be nice here, and I was asking if anyone in Australia is still using them. You better read the whole post next time😉

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
mailing address so she can dump a bunch of POM ingots in your lap... for free.

Hi Andrew, you can get of your high horse, Im just trying to be nice here, and I was asking if anyone in Australia is still using them. You better read the whole post next time😉
Welcome to the forum! I see you got a healthy does of sarcasm at the very beginning... :cool: You are actually lucky your thread didn't get derailed after the first response...

If you stick around and can get used to the bantering, you will get some very useful info and help!

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
No worries, I will stick around.....
I just did not like his attitude😉

P

PressTech

Reaction score

welcome to the forum
No questions, I just want to get rid of them. Its a full set and it would be a waste to just chuck them. Im just asking for the postage, as I did not pay anything for them either. So if you are interested let me know😊
How much will be to fort lauderdale florida?

P

PressTech

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I see you got a healthy does of sarcasm at the very beginning... :cool: You are actually lucky your thread didn't get derailed after the first response...

If you stick around and can get used to the bantering, you will get some very useful info and help!
Thanks for the welcoming, i’ve been an user for a while but not very active, if I can help I will, profesionally.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
For a full set of ingots, probably under a pound. Closer to 1/2lb?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
How many ingots are we talking about and what shades?

I don't know what a full set of Pulse/Ceramay ingots involves, but a full se of emax ingots I'm guessing would be 1lb or under?
It's all speculation until P.P. would weight a box with the ingots to give us an idea, if someone in the US would want them.

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
2021-11-1807.23.075395766168621457903.jpgthis is what I got, its 100gr without the tray.....