Provisional bridges on exocad, no provisional module.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
Hello!
To begin with, I am designing in exocad.
I'm looking to make some provisionals, full mouth upper and lower. Have plenty of teeth, only a few pontics in-between.
The question is, is there a way to make it without the provisional module? Maybe some combination of exocad and meshmixer or something?
I don't want to have to cut and prep each tooth individually and work it as full mouth anatomic bridge(s). Instead, I'd like to make a diagnostic waxup on the situ models, then create provisionals from it (kinda like the provisional module does it).
I'd love to get the module, but the price of the module is too much for the very few times I have to design such a case.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
prep the model by hand, scan and design anatomical crowns.

for that all you'll need to make it work on IOS data is the model creator.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
prep the model by hand, scan and design anatomical crowns.

for that all you'll need to make it work on IOS data is the model creator.
This is what I've done once or twice. It works, but I was looking if there are any easier alternatives that don't need the provisional module.
I don't have model creator either, since not enough of my docs have IOS yet. Traditional impression. Same idea though.
Prep the model digitally, save. Open a new case, import the saved model and design temps on that.
with the Exocad sculpt kit? surely you jest.
Yeah, this is way too much work.

I've got an idea from a post I did on the exocad group on facebook, using the thimble library.
I'll try it, if it works I'll make a post about it here.

Top Bottom