Help Wanted Laboratory Head for Full Arch Implant Practice. Opportunities for Growth in Alaska.

D

drguyburk

Reaction score
Full Arch Implant practice in Beautiful Anchorage, AK is seeking an EXPERIENCED CAD/CAM designer with ceramist and management skills to head our in-house lab. Must be able to work with split files and understand Exocad in and out. Lots of opportunity for growth and help will be hired as needed for workflow. Would like to also accept outside work if the workload isn't too high. We are a digital immediate conversion heavy practice (3d printed immediate load temporaries). Mostly Zirconia full arch, with some on milled titanium substructures. We want a high quality technician who understands occlusal principles and wants to partner with a growing business. Relocation costs covered, will fly in for interview. Benefits negotiable upon request. 100k salary starting pay for the right individual. Alaska has world class fishing and hunting a short drive from Anchorage, a diverse and interesting population and a thriving economy. Seattle and portland is a short 2.5-3 hr flight away. If you've ever wanted to explore the last frontier or are looking for a change in scenery please send your resume!

T

Tyjhart9

Reaction score
Hello. is this position still available?

L

Lamber Tran

Reaction score
interested
Full Arch Implant practice in Beautiful Anchorage, AK is seeking an EXPERIENCED CAD/CAM designer with ceramist and management skills to head our in-house lab. Must be able to work with split files and understand Exocad in and out. Lots of opportunity for growth and help will be hired as needed for workflow. Would like to also accept outside work if the workload isn't too high. We are a digital immediate conversion heavy practice (3d printed immediate load temporaries). Mostly Zirconia full arch, with some on milled titanium substructures. We want a high quality technician who understands occlusal principles and wants to partner with a growing business. Relocation costs covered, will fly in for interview. Benefits negotiable upon request. 100k salary starting pay for the right individual. Alaska has world class fishing and hunting a short drive from Anchorage, a diverse and interesting population and a thriving economy. Seattle and portland is a short 2.5-3 hr flight away. If you've ever wanted to explore the last frontier or are looking for a change in scenery please send your resume!

Davalier

Davalier

Reaction score
Hello there, I´m from Mexico, open to travel.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-22 at 11.26.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-22 at 11.26.25.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
@Davalier this may also be a good place to find a home for you to post your beautiful work :)