COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Why? If all you guys have left is to make fun of my physical appearance then it just makes you look even worse than you've already managed. I was at my monthly NWO meeting the other day, talking to the other lizardmen about our skinsuits and I said something to the affect of "Man those people on the dental lab tech forums will probably resort to insulting my picture eventually.." I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Then Bill (Gates, Clinton was absent for some reason..) was like "You have to stop talking to them, the know the truth and they're going to expose us!" but I reassured him that the quarantine algorithms were still working. By isolating them in a tiny world of social media posts, and sequestering the truth away to that tiny and blessed crowd, they'll never be able to really 'win' the battle or the war. In fact, they probably couldn't even show this thread to their friends and family and have them read it because of the shame of explaining their beliefs.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Have you seen the pics of the other members on here?
Frig man, you're a regular Favio compared to them . Of course you'll be an old white male someday.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I don't really care what people look like, I can't really think of anything that's less relevant to the board as a whole, or this topic specifically. Yours looks different now, different joker or is it the same?

Just to throw something out that is on topic, looks like American and Southwest Airlines told Texas gov they'll take a pass on his order to ban vaccine mandates. Any predictions on what if anything he'll be able to do about it? I'm guessing nothing.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I don't really care what people look like, I can't really think of anything that's less relevant to the board as a whole, or this topic specifically. Yours looks different now, different joker or is it the same?

Just to throw something out that is on topic, looks like American and Southwest Airlines told Texas gov they'll take a pass on his order to ban vaccine mandates. Any predictions on what if anything he'll be able to do about it? I'm guessing nothing.
I thought the weather grounded Southwest and the pilots walked out.
The public will make the final decision on the mandate. It doesn't really matter what the gov't does if they customers disagree .
I'm going to sit back and eat popcorn in the peanut gallery.
The next 2 years will be very interesting for everyone.

"
Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly says he’s against making his employees take the COVID-19 vaccine, but President Biden has forced his hand with the federal mandate.

“I’ve never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate. I’m not in favor of that, never have been,” Kelly told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street” on Tuesday regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.

Kelly said his employees “have very strong views on both sides” of the issue of vaccine mandates but they were being forced to take it given Biden’s executive order."

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
My avatar is something these forums grabbed from my email account without me setting it up, it's an old photo of me. Stoopin' pretty low now don't ya think?
Wow, you really can't take a joke, can you?

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Wow, you really can't take a joke, can you?
My bad, I didn't recognize it for what it was. You're like some sort of roastermaster sleeper, laying in wait, lulling me into a false sense of security before lashing out to strike with the killing blow. I get it now! :p

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I thought the weather grounded Southwest and the pilots walked out.
The public will make the final decision on the mandate. It doesn't really matter what the gov't does if they customers disagree .
I'm going to sit back and eat popcorn in the peanut gallery.
The next 2 years will be very interesting for everyone.

"
Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly says he’s against making his employees take the COVID-19 vaccine, but President Biden has forced his hand with the federal mandate.

“I’ve never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate. I’m not in favor of that, never have been,” Kelly told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street” on Tuesday regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.

Kelly said his employees “have very strong views on both sides” of the issue of vaccine mandates but they were being forced to take it given Biden’s executive order."
Yeah I don't think the OSHA based Federal mandate will hold up when it gets to the supreme court.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think the OSHA based Federal mandate will hold up when it gets to the supreme court.
History shows there are always unintended consequences from Government decisions.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My bad, I didn't recognize it for what it was. You're like some sort of roastermaster sleeper, laying in wait, lulling me into a false sense of security before lashing out to strike with the killing blow. I get it now! :p
Doris is tough, before she started working in a dental lab she was one of those cage dancers in a go-go bar. Tread lightly.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Gary Kelly goes to WEF meetings for the cocktail shrimp Im sure.

Just wait until its not leisure travel that gets delayed, but your supersize big mac on your lunch break... I think most people will give up and die within a few weeks because they dont understand food doesnt come from a store...Bird

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can explain why we are jumping through these hoops for a virus less deadly than the flu? Why didnt we mandate flu vaccines for air travel or school? Is it worth tanking the economy again for this? Im sure it has nothing to do with fear or gov overreach.. but would love to hear a logical explanation for this. No 'because science' answers.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can explain why we are jumping through these hoops for a virus less deadly than the flu? Why didnt we mandate flu vaccines for air travel or school? Is it worth tanking the economy again for this? Im sure it has nothing to do with fear or gov overreach.. but would love to hear a logical explanation for this. No 'because science' answers.
It's because the majority of unvaxxed are from racialized communities.
Liberal elites realize that " whites only signs " don't play well on tv anymore.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Looks like the covid rules will be relaxed for the upcoming COP26 climate summit.
Delegates( 25,000) will not be required to be fully vaxed for this event.

“Thou climate warriors, ye who assemble in fine hotels, and ye who squat on the highways and superglue your bottoms to the asphalt thereon, yea, all who vote Green — cold and want shall never visit ye. And much golden press coverage will be yours.”

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Only peasants dont understand whats going on right now.

Q So, for clarity at least, the information that has been confirmed by people who work in said building has been that the federal government for nearly all — obviously, it doesn’t include the judiciary, the federal branch, or the congressional employees.

MS. PSAKI: Yeah.

Q But in — and they said contractors as well?

MS. PSAKI: Yes —

Q But you can’t say whether —

MS. PSAKI: — that is true.

Q — the contractors —

MS. PSAKI: Contractors: Yes.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Lol I thought rkm lost his mind but he was replying to infinity who has ignored me so I no longer see his posts when logged in. Talk about safe spaces...

Covid is more contagious and deadly than the flu. If hospitalized by flu or covid you're 5 times more likely to die if you have covid. That's from a CDC study comparing thousands of patients.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Lol I thought rkm lost his mind but he was replying to infinity who has ignored me so I no longer see his posts when logged in. Talk about safe spaces...

Covid is more contagious and deadly than the flu. If hospitalized by flu or covid you're 5 times more likely to die if you have covid. That's from a CDC study comparing thousands of patients.
Oh is that why they all disappeared for me? We were blocked! That makes more sense now.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Ya know, this thread has run its course. Everyone believes their own truth and nothing the other side says is going to change anyone's mind. Time to move on to something else to disagree on.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im 5x more likely to become an imbecile if I dont vaccinate myself from the covidiots.