COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
2 tier healthcare.
There's a multi tier healthcare where I'm at... the bottom tier is just like the one Canuckistan has. Quite eye opening, given so many canucks think is the greatest thing since slice bread...

only a small percentage of people (Think fraction of a fraction) show any adverse effects.
I rather take the chance of having the rebadged flu with over 99.8% survivability rate than having 0.001% chance of being crippled for life like that poor woman posted here earlier... thanks, but no thanks. Stupid

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Correlation does not equal causation, and I think that's where some people get confused. Sometimes it's a good clue that two things are related, sometimes not.

I'd also like to point out that the logo on that blog was a confederate battle flag and other posts they made had gifs of people being hung on a gallows calling for medical personnel and scientists to be executed. Do with that what you will.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Correlation does not equal causation, and I think that's where some people get confused. Sometimes it's a good clue that two things are related, sometimes not.

I'd also like to point out that the logo on that blog was a confederate battle flag and other posts they made had gifs of people being hung on a gallows calling for medical personnel and scientists to be executed. Do with that what you will.
That blog is only drop in the ocean of what I've seen... there are very large groups on various social media sharing their stories. But each to their own...

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
That blog is only drop in the ocean of what I've seen... there are very large groups on various social media sharing their stories. But each to their own...
Yeah I get it, I'm just pointing it out because it doesn't inspire confidence. It's social media after all.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
I linked an article, but you can find it other places as well. I reacted on a comment that was made, that "if people don't want to get the shot in their arms they could just do a double amputation, problem solved"
I saw an interview with them...
Not even a little suspicious that she started having problems after the 2nd shot?
The article doesn't say the issue was from Covid, also doesn't say it was from the vaccine...
"The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai’s condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction. But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation."
Before they had no problems, and the husband was not Covid positive.

And then I got attacked, if I even finished high school?! Really???

We make a decision based on evaluating risk vs benefit, and seeing these, I would rather take my chances as well. The VAERS shows a very scary number for me... vs over 99% survival

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
My statement about getting amputations was a joke about avoiding the vaccine. I was unaware there was this idea floating the internet that the vaccine caused this inflammatory condition. Something tragic happened and of course the man has questions about what happened to his wife. It looks to me like he doesn't doubt the doctors were trying to figure it out and didn't reach a conclusion.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. If one thing happens and another thing happens it doesn't mean one made the other happen. Sometimes it's a clue, sometimes it isn't.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Don't sweat...you'll get lots of attacks from brain dead trolls online... only thing what matters, is what you accomplish in your close group of ppl..

Correlation doesn't equal causation.
Yeah, I hear that a lot... until it hits close to you, or your loved ones. But, each to their own... like I've mentioned before. I'm not here to wake ppl...

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I linked an article, but you can find it other places as well. I reacted on a comment that was made, that "if people don't want to get the shot in their arms they could just do a double amputation, problem solved"
I saw an interview with them...
Not even a little suspicious that she started having problems after the 2nd shot?
The article doesn't say the issue was from Covid, also doesn't say it was from the vaccine...
"The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai’s condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction. But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation."
Before they had no problems, and the husband was not Covid positive.

We make a decision based on evaluating risk vs benefit, and seeing these, I would rather take my chances as well. The VAERS shows a very scary number for me... vs over 99% survival
I apologize for my reaction. I took your post as trolling because when I clicked the link, i was met with a Confederate Flag and a picture of several people being hung. I don't react well to that. I didn't need to question your education. Sorry.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear that a lot... until it hits close to you, or your loved ones. But, each to their own... like I've mentioned before. I'm not here to wake ppl...
Even if it happens to hit close to you, that statement doesn't change, facts are facts.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Let's have our resident virologist fact checkers debunk this one. I do feel sorry to people that are lied to and freely given something they can't return. Time will tell whats happening here and patience is a virtue. I'm by no means gloating, let's just cut the 5hit.

I circled the important part in red for you.

It doesn't mean it's not interesting, just that you shouldn't jump to conclusions until it's been peer reviewed and the results repeated. Also, if the pfizer vaccine gives you a much lower chance of getting the virus in the first place, and over time, that amount increases but it still protects you very well, that's not an argument against NOT getting it. If you have an 8% chance of getting it while vaccinated, and that chance increases by 95% that doesn't mean you have a 95% chance of getting the virus.. you get that right? It goes from being 8% to like, almost 16%. Even if that particular vaccine's efficacy against the delta variant has faded some, it's still more effective than some other vaccines AND widely accepted as being a very impressive and good result.

You can only get natural immunity if you contract the virus, and contracting the virus is very dangerous. It's really that simple. Lowering your chances of getting the virus in the first place, and more importantly lowering your chances of spreading it is the best possible option. If we let the virus rampage through the unvaccinated as it is, not only will more people die, but it increases the chances of a new variant developing in the unvaccinated.

To be clear, I am not a virologist, but I definitely listen to them since they've studied this stuff for many years and have a better understanding of things than you or I do. It pays to read the stuff you all link, though props for actually linking to a site that isn't a blog or social media. I can find a ton of social media posts backing up any view I want (like the earth is flat). I'm not saying social media is worthless, but if anyone is using that as the only source of their information then good luck.

Attachments

• read.png
    read.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Youll figure it out eventually. This isnt the only study and the peer review isnt that important to me, you can review the facts, but you cant change them. Pfizer didnt even finish the trials with a control group, so what makes you so sure about how safe it is? Because the people that made it say so? If so Ive got a lead crown with gold spray paint on it to sell you.
The vaccine is falling apart because its not safe or provide lasting 'protection', the mandates and boosters are falling apart, the fda has proven they are corrupt and officials are leaving. 1 in 1000 having heart troubles, so you can be smug and joke about it because you might be one of the 999. The CDC has already admitted all of this.
If this study is legit, then it is the vaccd people that are spreading more disease far more rapidly than the naturally immune, and you are spreading medical misinformation here. The tables could very well be turned that you are the ones not able to fly or go to a store and shunned from society. Funny how that works isnt it?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
But Im guessing you didnt read the study... since you repeat a lie that it lowers chances of spreading it, when a scientific study, [which you cannot do], says that vacc increases the spread and severity of covid. Youve sold the farm dude, I dont think theres any coming back for you, youre convinced and I can understand doubling down because you have no other option than to admit youre wrong.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
But Im guessing you didnt read the study... since you repeat a lie that it lowers chances of spreading it, when a scientific study, [which you cannot do], says that vacc increases the spread and severity of covid. Youve sold the farm dude, I dont think theres any coming back for you, youre convinced and I can understand doubling down because you have no other option than to admit youre wrong.
You can't seem to pick between if you believe the CDC is credible or not. They say it lowers the chance of spreading the virus.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I feel like it should be noted that this is in regards to the delta variant, where people who were vaccinated against the initial strand are more likely to get the delta variant when compared to people who have recovered from Covid. The vaccine was not designed for the delta variant, its a variant that came from the inability for the world to control the spread. People were too hesitant to get vaccinated and variants showed up, I mean the large anti mask movement and similar beliefs also did not help. That's the biggest reason to why herd immunity doesn't work, it requires infection and more infection increases the chance for variants to appear. Prevention and mitigation is the best strategy.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Interestingly, even though the Moderna vaccine wasn't designed specifically for Delta variant, it has maintained its efficacy better than the other vaccines.