COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I mean I like you all, but dont try to copy my homework if im the only one thats done the reading assignments and extra credit.

JMN,

Maybe not 1/3 of the total shots are placebos, but how would you know? If someone cant understand why I wouldnt want to inject myself with an unknown chem for the rest of my life, with zero liability to the mfg., to appease the pill-peddling corporatocracy, AND still be susceptible to infection and spread then theres nothing I can say to you that will change your mind. Its not even worth the time.

One of my Drs assistants is out with covid today, the whole office was 'vaccinated' in one of the first rounds. The goal keeps moving and Im sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else chase it.

"give me liberty or give me .02% chance of death'
Maybe you missed the point that they were saying "Could", not "We are".

FYI: All FDA approved things that are released are still 'under trial' for years after release.

As far as copying your homework, if you want to make a vast claim, back it up with vast data or you have at best a half vast conjecture.

Which is what you have.

Last edited:
HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
This conversation just proves how MANY different facts are out there!! It's freaking scary!! Reports that apparently say that 99% of cov hospitalizations are the non vaccinated. Reports that say only 60% are non vaccinated. Reports that it's split 50/50 and reports that 60% are hospitalized WITH the vaccine. ALL from what I used to consider legitimate sources!! I don't give a crap anymore. I'm taking care of me and mine the best way I think and anyone with a differing opinion is still 100% ok with me too!
I'm not too worried about my 99% chance of survival, i got it and had barely a cold. I was was courteous and self quarantined before I had symptoms because my wife showed symptoms before me. I spent all my quarantine time being lazy and away from everyone. My mom went to the hospital when she got it nearly a year ago. Stupid thing is she could have been treated with medication early on and avoided it. Even when she went to the hospital they just put her in a bed for more than a day THEN treated her! How stupid is that? There was proof back then of several options of treatment but it wasn't used anywhere and was mocked in the media. But it sure as hell is being used NOW. This whole thing is a cluster that really doesn't make sense. Unless you're willing to admit, with a little research of history and how money works, that humans want money and power and control.
I believe the vaccine works. I really do. It works to weaken symptoms and lower chances of going to the hosipital as long as you get a booster $hot every couple of months. I believe that it is not a real vaccine too. It didn't fit the definition of a vaccine until they changed the definition some days ago. Vaccine's ended deadly diseases in the past and ended non life threatening but severely disabling diseases. That is truly amazing and I'm grateful. This vaccine is not that. But I still support anyone who gets it 100%.
It sounds like you treated your situation in a very responsible and courteous way that maybe prevented others from getting sick, and that's at least a behavior that I think everyone can agree on.

I don't agree that there are many different facts. People may present things as facts that aren't. Figuring out if a source is reputable is a great challenge of recent times and the source of most conflict on this and other topics. When people really drill down to the basics of what they believe, there's often a huge amount of agreement on a variety of topics.

I detest the 24 hour news networks and think they're terrible. The embarrassing ways in which they spin and misrepresent things damage the credibility of the good content they put out (it's not all bad or misleading). I think where I struggle the most is trying to have productive discussions with people that are inconsistent with what experts they decide to trust.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I try to go to the CDC and WHO mayo clinic and other top research hospitals, and medical journals to follow the current science of covid. I also detest msm. I prefer to read. I read lots of contradicting things in the CDC website alone 🤣 🤣 🤣 . It's like they can't even trust themselves. And watching politicians...wow. I'm at the point where I'm convinced that both my common sense and education are broken.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
As someone whose been fully vaccinated, I guess I can quit reading this thread. as IMHO, it's kinda spinning in circles. I'm going to do what I know
how to do can do, and that is get some crown and bridge done Ciao

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
@RileyS
Right there with you. Hard to know what to believe, especially when so much dis-information and censorship is taking place. Point me to more good information (CDC facts, etc.)- I'll make up my own mind. That said, it's dangerous for social media, businesses, or the government to be forcing the issue the way they have.
My 105 y.o. and 96 y.o. grandmothers both got the virus. Both are fine. If my brother gets it, his co-morbidities may be the end of him.
Some family members have been E.R. specializing in C-19 since the beginning. They got the virus, and have subsequently taken the vax. My nephew goes to the hottest hot spot to work. He said virtually everyone who comes in dies because they are too far by the time they come in.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
As someone whose been fully vaccinated, I guess I can quit reading this thread. as IMHO, it's kinda spinning in circles. I'm going to do what I know
how to do can do, and that is get some crown and bridge done Ciao
Just stay up to date on your boosters. Again, research (but i have a hard time with knowing if anything is true like I said) shows that the vaccine diminishes by 25% - 45% +/- depending on which brand you get.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The news, on all mediums, needs to be renamed "Be scared of this now" until tomorrow when they need somehting new.

Covid has given them the absolute best thing ever. They can play against each other and play people into watching them more and more to get more stuff they need to you to be worried about so you tune in tomorrow and their advertisers pay them.

They don't have to work nearly as hard to come up with something scary to put on the paper now. Nobody looking for dead animals to put on the news, nobody having to find some car wreck to put on the news.

Now they don't need something new every day, week, or even month. They are not information brokers. They are now entertainers who's positions started off as salesmen selling Chesterfields and Chryslers while the guys in the tech rooms got the next reel of film loaded.

The news sells. it sells fear.

The radio personalities sell it too. (edit:<------------------If you agree, think about this sentence.)

Ever notice nothing objectively good seems to happen in the news? Not an accident.

Last edited:
HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
The news, on all mediums, needs to be renamed "Be scared of this now" until tomorrow when they need somehting new.

Covid has given them the absolute best thing ever. They can play against each other and play people into watching them more and more to get more stuff they need to you to be worried about so you tune in tomorrow and their advertisers pay them.

They don't have to work nearly as hard to come up with something scary to put on the paper now. Nobody looking for dead animals to put on the news, nobody having to find some car wreck to put on the news.

Now they don't need something new every day, week, or even month. They are not information brokers. They are now entertainers who's positions started off as salesmen selling Chesterfields and Chryslers while the guys in the tech rooms got the next reel of film loaded.
I completely agree. I do notice however, that they all buy articles from wire services (like AP and Reuters) and don't even have many reporters of their own. The get their facts from sources they trust, and then spin it to whatever angle they want. That's why I try and skip the middleman as much as possible and go closer to the source.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Fact: calves have to get pulled from cows at birth sometimes.

Interpretation:
Hey, Scuze me, Country guy!
How fast you think that calf was going to get stuck in that cow.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
That site promotes conspiracies about chemtrails and Sandy Hook being a false flag in case anyone wanted to save some time.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
DLNs new fact checker! :Congrats::welcome: Karen is glad youre here!

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
How much per unit does the government pay you guys to put the tracker chips into the crowns? I get 15 bucks per posterior unit, 20 per anterior but I've heard they're paying different depending on how well you can hide the new 5g capable chips.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Not for much, but you’re all wasting your time.
People only believe the science that supports what they already think and discount anything else.
It’s a human nature thing and it doesn’t matter which side you’re on.

Last edited:
LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
DLNs new fact checker! :Congrats::welcome: Karen is glad youre here!
Rather have facts checked over spreading false information as gospel. People rarely fact check before throwing out an article that has a headline that lines with their argument.