COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
I live in Melbourne and currently, we are in lockdown until the vaccination rate will reach 70%.
We also have a curfew from 9 pm to 5 am to limit people moving around with many other limitations, even in the workplace.

I wonder if there is a limitation in your city/town/country, because it seems to me, from the news, other parts around the world the life is nearly normal ( excluding countries where the outbreaks are unstoppable).

STAY STRONG MELBOURNE, WE CAN DO IT💪💪💪 AND FOR FXXK SAKE GET VACCINATED!!BangheadBangheadBanghead

Chiolo C

Chiolo C

Reaction score
Situation goes worse in Asia, Japan and Vietnam have 15K+ new infections.
HongKong/Taiwan/S Korea took more strict control,
Most cities lockdown in Vietnam, cause here only 20% people got vaccinated.
We moved into China in Mar,2021.

enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
Situation goes worse in Asia, Japan and Vietnam have 15K+ new infections.
HongKong/Taiwan/S Korea took more strict control,
Most cities lockdown in Vietnam, cause here only 20% people got vaccinated.
We moved into China in Mar,2021.
I've heard in Vietnam you can not move from home and the army is bringing supply door to door.
Here in Melbourne is not as bad as in Vietnam, today "only" 190 new cases.....

Chiolo C

Chiolo C

Reaction score
I've heard in Vietnam you can not move from home and the army is bringing supply door to door.
Here in Melbourne is not as bad as in Vietnam, today "only" 190 new cases.....
Today 8.4K new cases in Ho Chi Minh City :eek:
right now i'm stay in Zhuhai, a small city nearby Macau, but many friends of mine are still stay in Ho Chi Minh
hope things getting better after more people vaccinated

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
No lockdowns in my neck of the woods jungle. There're some mask mandates which no one seems to respect... rona cases are in the single digits. No signs so far, for this place being turned into a totalitarian police state... yet

Had my third shot today,

of mezcal... Rofl

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
So youre saying aussies answer to tyranny is to give in to it? What is freedom without human rights? Are you one of the ones willing to send sick people to a quarantine camp?
Whats going on in the cities sounds like a different planet from where Im at.
If youre telling people to get medical treatment, Id love to hear you convince me why its a good idea. The track record is an embarrassment already. Misery loves company I guess.

enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
No lockdowns in my neck of the woods jungle. There're some mask mandates which no one seems to respect... rona cases are in the single digits. No signs so far, for this place being turned into a totalitarian police state... yet

Had my third shot today,

of mezcal... Rofl
Where do you live?
We use to have no cases, but tha bit.h of NSW Fu...d up and did not control the outbreak and the beginning....

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Where do you live?
We use to have no cases, but tha bit.h of NSW Fu...d up and did not control the outbreak and the beginning....
All your information is coming from one controlled source... w/o MSM and puppet governments, there wouldn't be any plandemic... period. This whole thing is not about flattening the curve, it never was. Is all about bringing in the new normal, great reset, NWO, or whatever label might be given to it... Australia is being the test ground of what will come to most western countries out there.

I moved to a failed state "third world" country, never looked back...

enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
All your information is coming from one controlled source... w/o MSM and puppet governments, there wouldn't be any plandemic... period. This whole thing is not about flattening the curve, it never was. Is all about bringing in the new normal, great reset, NWO, or whatever label might be given to it... Australia is being the test ground of what will come to most western countries out there.

I moved to a failed state "third world" country, never looked back...
Now you get me curious😐 I can't pinpoint your failed third world country...Little hint🏴‍☠️🏁🏴🏳️
And you get spot on about the new normal...
I'm seeing patients and working in the lab trying to keep safe myself and people around me,but morphing in what is the "new normal"

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I think Vermont is at 83% vaccinated or something like that, there are no lockdowns or mandates. Healthcare facilities require masks but I can’t think of anywhere else that does.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We’re in an election. Covid is on hold until all the votes are counted.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you want to protect yourself and family?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I protect myself and my family with the S&W vaccine.

Doug, are you serious? Have you not seen even one of the hundreds of videos of people having reactions to this drug? Have you not read stories of people dying immediately after? The stories are sickening, and considering 1/3 of all the shots are placebos, because this is still in a TRIAL, not approved like the TV says.. you might not have the protection you think you do. Do you not understand that we funded this experiment, and now were making the cure? Even the inventor of the mrna technology is against it. Do some research.

This experimental drug does not offer immunity. It is not a vaccine, it does not fit the scientific definition of a vaccine, which is why they changed the definition. Even flu vaccines only offer 40%. protection.

Doug, why would you want to take an experimental drug, when every other drug you see and ad for has a laundry list of side effects? Why would you trust a criminal company like pfizer? Why would you trust a corrupt organization like FDA ran by ex-pharma execs pushing this crap through?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Now you get me curious😐 I can't pinpoint your failed third world country...Little hint🏴‍☠️🏁🏴🏳️
Cannot disclose the location amigo, ppl are flocking here like no tomorrow already... property prices going through the roof...:banghead:

Why wouldn't you want to protect yourself and family?
I already did, with plenty of mezcal shots for all...Cheers, will weather out the herd thinning down here just fine...

katya

katya

Reaction score
1. 13 y o boy dies in Saginaw MI after receiving his 2nd shot ( had no known underlying medical conditions)the case is under fed investigation. Myocarditis. The biggest risk in men age 16-25.No study in COVID testing.
2.All pregnant women in the testing study were CDC relatives-young healthy white women in the first trimester. No follow up.No random selection.
2.More vaccines lead to creating a "super bug" -not a theory its just easier to explain what awaits us to a hoi polloi....if we constantly inject ourselves with an experimental or well known vaccines causing the bug to mutate and adapt to a point of a "super bug" resisting anything.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
2.More vaccines lead to creating a "super bug" -not a theory its just easier to explain what awaits us to a hoi polloi....if we constantly inject ourselves with an experimental or well known vaccines causing the bug to mutate and adapt to a point of a "super bug" resisting anything.
There're no super bugs or mutations... just plain old poisons distributed through vaxxes, meds, food, water, aerosols etc....