Exocad - looking for additional tooth libraries

• Thread starter Arizona 3D Dental Lab
  • Start date
A

Arizona 3D Dental Lab

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone have any additional tooth libraries that are free (and legal) that they would be willing to share? My techs are complaining they don't have enough variety. Thank you in advance.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Buy the module from Exocad is your best bet... around $600. or less

A

Arizona 3D Dental Lab

Reaction score
Buy the module from Exocad is your best bet... around $600. or less
I already bought it. They are still unhappy... and they talk a lot and never stop. They are talking right now.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Another library will not make them happy nor shut them up, and certainly will not make them a better designer.
Here's an idea to keep your designers from complaining so much, print off a few libraries for your doctors to choose on larger cases. (Not for the patient to choose... bad idea..) Tell your designers to use mirroring or copy tool when helpful and stop wasting so much time playing around with all the libraries their very lucky to have. :)

A

Arizona 3D Dental Lab

Reaction score
You don't just fire the first one to complain?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if they are sculpting so much of the libraries that none of them make sense, make your own. wax it up, scan, save as stl, ask exocad support for the library making tool and presto bango, fire the next employee that cries because a cusp is too tall.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry but the inmates are running the asylum. Its the same everywhere, nobody can hire anyone good (or anyone at all) , so they have to resort to whoever will show up. Have you considered muzzles? edit: I forgot muzzles are mandatory most places now..

doug

doug

Reaction score
We have several, a lot, of different libraries. We have changed-out a tooth form for another for a tooth, or teeth, from a different library, but have never felt the need to buy anything extra. I would like to have a copy of the CAP library that they had for 3Shape. It wasn't available for Exocad..maybe it is now.

A

Andymg

Reaction score
i have a bunch i can share with you pm me