charles007

Reaction score
SOLD Ciao

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
The day has come to get out of the business and retire so I'm selling all equipment and supplies. If your looking to save thousands this is your best bet for almost new equipment with low hours. Hope to sell as a package deal but I may take offers should that not happen anytime soon. Not posting pictures but will send privately and or use FaceTime by phone or video if interested in seeing all items. If buying all equipment I'm willing to give 1 or 2 days of free Exocad training if needed with conditions, how long of a drive to you lab. Will deliver equipment or meet half way if needed. Would not want to ship scanner or oven because of high cost of shipping, plus so many other items.

Medit Hybrid scanner, Exocad w dongle, virtual articulator, Trusmile modules, computer, monitor, keyboard. Very low hours and you can see my designs and dates.
Whip Mix Pro 200 por oven, vac pump
Henry Schien Maxima XL handpiece (NSK relabeled)
Whip Mix electric dual waxer
NSK Aqua 11 handpiece unit.. needs servicing or just cleaned,
InSync porcelain kit for zirconia and LD really nice material with great shades.
InSync Stain Kit
MiYO Kit
3 nice stain trays, one is Vita
Creation porcelain, ZI CT, and CC, not full kits but most popular shades
Emax investment ring cooling rack
Vita Classical shade guide. Vita Bleachedguide 3D Master.
Hundreds of $$$ in supplies:
porcelains brushes, instruments, assorted grinding tools, carbides, wheels, polishing items, stones, zir adjustment wheel, points, disks, diamond disks and wheel, points,
plastic articulators, polishing bristles brushes, diamond paste, rubber wheel, case pans, optivisor. model saw-blades, firing trays, pegs, firing putty. etc.

Asking price $11500.00 todays cost of new equipment would be around 29k
New Medit T710 with same modules 21k to 22k depending on the reseller.

Charles @ 910-374-2255 please text before calling !
Eastern time zone... texts and calls between 9am- 10pm are welcome
[email protected]
hate to hear youre getting out, charles. but you well deserve it sir. you have my number, keep in touch!

C

charles007

Reaction score
Thanks Tom, think dental lab will always be in my blood. I still have old lab magazines I can't give up...... lol

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help and input here on the forum and in PM's Charles, I really appreciated it. You truly are a southern gentleman :)
As with everyone else, I hope you enjoy your retirement :)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your retirement Charles! Got any plans?

T

tim

Reaction score
The day has come to get out of the business and retire so I'm selling all equipment and supplies. If your looking to save thousands this is your best bet for almost new equipment with low hours. Hope to sell as a package deal but I may take offers should that not happen anytime soon. Not posting pictures but will send privately and or use FaceTime by phone or video if interested in seeing all items. If buying all equipment I'm willing to give 1 - 2 days free Exocad training if needed with conditions, how long of a drive to your lab. Will deliver equipment or meet half way if needed. Would not want to ship scanner or oven because of high cost of shipping, plus so many other items.

Medit Hybrid scanner, Exocad w dongle, virtual articulator, TruSmile modules, computer, monitor, keyboard. Very low hours and you can see my designs and dates.
Whip Mix Pro 200 por oven, vac pump
Henry Schien Maxima XL handpiece (NSK relabeled)
Whip Mix electric dual waxer
NSK Aqua 11 handpiece unit.. needs servicing or just cleaned,
InSync porcelain full kit for zirconia and LD really nice material with great shades.
InSync Stain Kit
MiYO Kit
3 nice stain trays, one is Vita
Creation porcelain, ZI CT, and CC, not full kits but most popular shades
Emax investment ring cooling rack
Vita Classical shade guide. Vita Bleachedguide 3D Master.
Hundreds of $$$ in supplies:
porcelains brushes, instruments, assorted grinding tools, carbides, wheels, polishing items, stones, zir adjustment wheel, points, disks, diamond disks and wheel, points, several bags plastic articulators, polishing bristles brushes, diamond paste, rubber wheel, case pans, Optivisor. model saw-blades, firing trays, pegs, firing putty. etc.

$11,000. for everything. Todays cost of everything listed would be around 29k
Todays cost of newer Medit T710 with same modules 21k to 22k depending on the reseller.

Charles @ 910-374-2255 please text before calling in case I miss your call.
Eastern time zone... texts and calls between 9am- 10pm days-weekends are welcome
[email protected]
hi send pics please I'm very interested

C

charles007

Reaction score
Ciao

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
so what is your plan Charles?

rkm rdt