Help from 3shaper ?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I received a digital impression from a client. he used an ELOS for a Nobel Active WP. Since I just have exocad I can't download the library to design the model. Would anyone with 3shape want to help a brother out? I figure I can send you the files and you could send back the designed model for me to print.
Thank you for you consideration.
Best wishes to you in all your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Riley Smith
President and CEO of Struggle Bus Inc.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Bump! somebody help this man!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I received a digital impression from a client. he used an ELOS for a Nobel Active WP. Since I just have exocad I can't download the library to design the model. Would anyone with 3shape want to help a brother out? I figure I can send you the files and you could send back the designed model for me to print.
Thank you for you consideration.
Best wishes to you in all your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Riley Smith
President and CEO of Struggle Bus Inc.
Caution with you printing your implant model. Try to find an associate lab with a "Carbon" printer and let them provide your model. May need a few tweaks between you and them to ensure a snug analog fit. Once you arrive there be sure to glue in analog via capillary action (thin cyanoacrylate) to ensure no movement of the analog during process paths ie, checking proximal contacts, occlusion. If not glued, things can loosen up around the analog from pure friction going through the motions and a wobbly analog is what you're left with. Just my observations

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Would anyone with 3shape want to help a brother out?
If you haven't been helped, message me tomorrow morning. We should be able to get you a stl file.
Caution with you printing your implant model. Try to find an associate lab with a "Carbon" printer and let them provide your model. Once you arrive there be sure to glue in analog via capillary action (thin cyanoacrylate) to ensure no movement of the analog during process paths ie, checking proximal contacts, occlusion. If not glued, things can loosen up around the analog from pure friction going through the motions and a wobbly analog is what you're left with.
You are absolutely correct!!! As I have mentioned before, outsourcing these type models to Straumann has done the trick for me. Argen (which uses Carbon) didn't work out for me.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
check for a we transfer email.