Pentron Sculpture Curing Light

F

FiveDots

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me out here. I have a Sculpture Curing Light by Pentron and at this time I am getting an error after about 5 seconds of operation. Seems to happen just after it gets the seal. The error is er03. I do not have the manual or a trouble shooting guide to look this up to see what is going on. I have googled like mad and nothing.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

I

Inspectornica

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me out here. I have a Sculpture Curing Light by Pentron and at this time I am getting an error after about 5 seconds of operation. Seems to happen just after it gets the seal. The error is er03. I do not have the manual or a trouble shooting guide to look this up to see what is going on. I have googled like mad and nothing.

Can anyone tell me what this is?
Hi, I know it was long time ago yours post. I bought an used Pentron sculpture machine, when i did the set up of the nitrogen tank and all that the machine gave me the same error and it was because my regulator it was broken!!! I fixed that but then gave the error :04, I thought it was the lamps but it doesn't because I replaced and the same problem. At this point I don't know how to fix and where find information about that.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
I have the same problem with two of the same equipment from customers It shows error 3 or error 4.Is anyone have some idea.Support for this product I didn't found on this continent.

D

dodol

Reaction score
I have the same problem with two of the same equipment from customers It shows error 3 or error 4.Is anyone have some idea.Support for this product I didn't found on this continent.
Hi, did I get the same error 4 message. Did you managed to fix it?
Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I’m having a hard time getting the bulbs.