D700 calibration error " No dotplate data"

C

chamby61

Reaction score
"this other" is the one
Good morning, I just did a conductivity test on all the data cables, those of the cameras, the one in the box and the other one with all the pins conducting current. Maybe even if they carry current, it could still be that these cables are bad, or is that impossible? Thanks.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
did you wiggle the wire when you did the ohm test? The connection could break when the camera moves. Did you fix the wire on the calibration block?

C

chamby61

Reaction score
did you wiggle the wire when you did the ohm test? The connection could break when the camera moves. Did you fix the wire on the calibration block?
disconnect all the cables to be able to do the current conductivity test, otherwise the test cannot be done.
The cable of the point plate to calibrate the disassembly also, and the brown cable does not have to be soldered to any point, it is correct as it is loose
I don't know where the error is

C

chamby61

Reaction score
disconnect all the cables to be able to do the current conductivity test, otherwise the test cannot be done.
The cable of the point plate to calibrate the disassembly also, and the brown cable does not have to be soldered to any point, it is correct as it is loose
I don't know where the error is

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Did the dotplate lit up while you're trying to run the calib. cycle ?

C

chamby61

Reaction score
Did the dotplate lit up while you're trying to run the calib. cycle ?
Yes, perfectly, but I have noticed that the error also appears without connecting the plate of points to calibrate, the error appears at the moment of marking in the software that starts the calibration, the same error appears with the plate of points connected or not connected.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I can try to get on teamviewer sometime and take a look if youre getting deperate. I used to deal with these issues all the time until I got the scanserver stable. Like I said, there is a backdoor to make sure everything is working right.

C

chamby61

Reaction score
I can try to get on teamviewer sometime and take a look if youre getting deperate. I used to deal with these issues all the time until I got the scanserver stable. Like I said, there is a backdoor to make sure everything is working right.
These days I have the scanner disassembled to check all the cables. When I have it mounted again I will tell you. Thank you.

C

chamby61

Reaction score
after much struggle and with some help I have managed to calibrate the D700. But now a new problem arises, it is that the scansuite cannot find the scanner. The warning says that the Scanserver is not running, when as you can see it is on. what do you think?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
USB root hub error. This is complicated but can sometimes be resolved by moving around the USB to a different port. If its a usb 3.0 "blue" port, it will not work. Has to be in a usb 2.0 hub, and it cannot conflict with other USB items attached to the computer. For example if you have a printer on the same USB root hub as the scanner, it can cause a conflict. Other than that, try a new cable, or wiggle it around, you should hear the device connect, even if the scanserver is not on. Also, if you havent installed the PGR capture drivers, that will also not allow the scanner to connect. Show a picture of the USB devices in your device manager and see if its there, if not, its not connected. Scanserver does not necessarily install the drivers. Dont ask me why.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
On second thought, if you say you calibrated it, its was obviously connected. Sometimes I have to open task manager (ctrl alt del) and shut down the scanserver and reopen it. A lot of bugs with this software... Good luck.

P

pssyhossyss

Reaction score
I dont know if you can private message yet, but if you can, send me a message and I can dropbox you the drivers. The drivers are probably there, but probably generic ones.. If its a fresh pc you need to install them.
Can u send me a files pls, I have same problem ?!

B

Bryan Bui

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am helping a dentist to move his laser from his old computer to a new PC.
The old PC is only using 32 bit windows and the new upgrade require 64 bit windows.
I have installed on a laptop wich have three different usb roothubs. Laser is connected to a usb 2.0 roothub alone.
I have only installed the scanserver and not scansuite. Scan Server have version 4.3.4.1 running at windows 10 professional.
The laser startups nice. I put in the first calibration Item and following the instruction. Everything is working fine. It stops then and ask to change to the other calibration item. After changing and starting the second part I've getting the error message "No dotplate data".

Anyone knows what causes the issue ?
Hi Bro did you fix it? i same the problem, when move the scanner to new computer, it can't calibration

Top Bottom