question regarding Ti custom abutment on Dentis implant

idusdental

idusdental

Reaction score
I have a patient and she did her implant while she stayed in Cananda. the type of implant is S clean regular connection from Dentis.

I'd like to do Ti custom abutment on that implant site but I'm not familiar with that implant.

Tried to contact them by phone but they never received my phone call.

Is there any way to fabricate Ti custom abutment on it in the U.S ? The dentist I worked with wants to have exact size and does not want to send them to the 3rd party milling center. But I'd likle to know what is the compatible one.

Thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a patient and she did her implant while she stayed in Cananda. the type of implant is S clean regular connection from Dentis.

I'd like to do Ti custom abutment on that implant site but I'm not familiar with that implant.

Tried to contact them by phone but they never received my phone call.

Is there any way to fabricate Ti custom abutment on it in the U.S ? The dentist I worked with wants to have exact size and does not want to send them to the 3rd party milling center. But I'd likle to know what is the compatible one.

Thanks
Tell doc they're not returning your calls and for him to try. Dentists get callbacks.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Dentis is not 100% cross compatible with Hiossen regular. Their screw dimensions are different and the connection is slightly different.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Our local Dentis reps make it a sales argument that their regular implant is prosthetically compatible with Hiossen

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
In the USA if you are going to claim you are compatible with an implant system that you have to submit all the measurements, testing documents showing cross compatibility to the FDA and then the 510K will state this. This is why you will see implant company websites that no longer mention compatibility with another system because they have not gone through the necessary testing and validation. I have ran into a screw issues with using the Hiossen standard platform and also the Astra osseospeed parts in Dentis and am very wary of providing a recommendation to use either.

Top Bottom