Lost tooth

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I was grinding on a special order central, flipped it, saw it fall in my lap, didn't see where it went after that, sat the articulator that was also in my lap on my bench, started looking for the tooth, couldn't find it anywhere! It was special order so I didn't have another one in house! We looked for at least 30 minutes. Vanished! Was getting ready to order another set of teeth and I picked up the articulator and low and behold what did I find.... YUP!

Attachments

• FB419E62-56F4-4FD1-AB05-4BCFAA41DD70.jpeg
    FB419E62-56F4-4FD1-AB05-4BCFAA41DD70.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 304265B8-DEF8-4015-9B1F-2719B61A6A2C.jpeg
    304265B8-DEF8-4015-9B1F-2719B61A6A2C.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 136
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice clean looking articulator. Please tell me you just took that out of the box :) Mine look like they've been dragged behind a concrete truck for 30 miles.

What brand of articulator is that?
Nice clean looking model work, too.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Nice clean looking articulator. Please tell me you just took that out of the box :) Mine look like they've been dragged behind a concrete truck for 30 miles.

What brand of articulator is that?
Nice clean looking model work, too.
Thanks.
It's an AD2 articulator. You can transfer models between it and a Panadent, the big difference is price, the AD2 is about half the price of the Panadent. (It's about 5 years old).

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Captain Pike, we haven't heard from you for awhile...cat got your tongue? 1 flash for yes, 2 for no :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
wheelchair bloodshot eyes GIF by South Park

Looked for a proper Cpt Pike from Cage/Menagerie but this is what came up from the GIF button.

Did it bother you they could fly across the galaxy, but couldn't give him a voice synthesizer?
and if he could flash one or two times, c'mon, they just get taught morse code in time to let Scotty tell them to stand back when they were in jail before blowing the wall.

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Spent an hour looking for this one. Swept under everything that moved. View attachment 38389
I had one do something similar a couple of weeks ago.
I saw it hit in the open drawer and bounce, didn't see where it went from there, after searching forever we found it on the drawer guide.
If they can find a crazy place to land, that's where they wind up!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I had one do something similar a couple of weeks ago.
I saw it hit in the open drawer and bounce, didn't see where it went from there, after searching forever we found it on the drawer guide.
If they can find a crazy place to land, that's where they wind up!
Find them in my pants cuff, shoe, shirt, even hair once before the ponytail. None land in my drink though.
About the only firm rule in the lab, aside from read the manuals, is no open top beverages.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’ve had metal copings fly that I never found. I always thought they’d turn up eventually, but nope.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I’ve had metal copings fly that I never found. I always thought they’d turn up eventually, but nope.
When we took apart the lab I trained at to move it we found multiple crowns under the bolted to the floor cabinetry. Somehow.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Thanks.
It's an AD2 articulator. You can transfer models between it and a Panadent, the big difference is price, the AD2 is about half the price of the Panadent. (It's about 5 years old).
So this AD2, the kois facial analyzer works in it as well?
So glad I found this post!

Top Bottom