Gothic Arch Tracer "Bomb Sites"

Lanny

Lanny

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for the plastic bomb sites used for gothic arch tracers or an STL file that they wouldn't mind sharing so that I could possibly print them?

Thanks

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for the plastic bomb sites used for gothic arch tracers or an STL file that they wouldn't mind sharing so that I could possibly print them?

Thanks
I don't think I know what you mean by plastic bomb.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't think I know what you mean by plastic bomb.
D95208F8-C0F5-4063-BEAA-D305F5E2AD3B.jpegIt's the plastic part in figure 21. Only problem is they've stopped making the Coble balancer and I don't know where to get the plastic piece.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I just make the striker/stylus and plate in exocad. Custom to each patient. Forget all the fancy pieces and parts with a dissertation explaining how to put it together and crossing your fingers that it stays together during the process. Works for the dentulous or edentulous

🎼 Where it's at.... 🎶 I got two printed parts and a microphone 🎶 or was it a black magic marker instead of a mic.

All right, what I need is a big, fat magic marker.

You got it?

A magic marker, A felt pen!....A fu..... ..... ......

Screenshot_20210324-232733.png

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I just make the striker/stylus and plate in exocad. Custom to each patient. Forget all the fancy pieces and parts with a dissertation explaining how to put it together and crossing your fingers that it stays together during the process. Works for the dentulous or edentulous

🎼 Where it's at.... 🎶 I got two printed parts and a microphone 🎶 or was it a black magic marker instead of a mic.

All right, what I need is a big, fat magic marker.

You got it?

A magic marker, A felt pen!....A fu..... ..... ......

View attachment 38191
That sounds awesome! How?

Lanny

Lanny

Reaction score
A2BCDDEC-6A6A-47F0-91F5-009F691D334A.jpeg
This is what I’m trying to find a source for.

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
I can design it for you in Fusion 360 if you can get me specific measurements. How critical is the chamfer on that hole?

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Used the nickel diameter as a known dimension to scale the design?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That sounds awesome! How?
I've been thinking about putting a webinar together describing how some of the solutions and methods to my madness are applied to the cases we are working on. However, these things take time to put together in an organized and well explained fashion. I am not sure of any interest and I am short on extra time right now.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting a webinar together describing how some of the solutions and methods to my madness are applied to the cases we are working on. However, these things take time to put together in an organized and well explained fashion. I am not sure of any interest and I am short on extra time right now.
Would Absolutely Love the Privilege to learn ALL you would wish to share!!! 🙂🙂🙂

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Going to PM you later about this

Top Bottom