repair valplast valfuse

T

tomkiel

Reaction score
hello

There is a liquid to repair valplast called valfuse, it is repairable by reinjection hot material? Does valplast can be repairable by cold cure? i mean adding tooth or clasp
I found the secord liquid called fuse repair, is this the alternative for valfuse?
Can Valfuse repair poliolefin (flexite t-val) i can not find liquid that works with t-val, i checked with thermo fusing liquid (vertex thermosens) and finally failed. May be can fuse valplast (hmmm?)
what is the difference beetwen valplast and TCS?
Thank you

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
TCS Unbreakable is their version of Valplast.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
hello

There is a liquid to repair valplast called valfuse, it is repairable by reinjection hot material?
yes
Does valplast can be repairable by cold cure?
no
i mean adding tooth or clasp
I found the secord liquid called fuse repair, is this the alternative for valfuse?
never heard of it. stick with original
Can Valfuse repair poliolefin (flexite t-val) i can not find liquid that works with t-val, i checked with thermo fusing liquid (vertex thermosens) and finally failed. May be can fuse valplast (hmmm?)
T-val looks like another Duraflex clone. use same procedure. Acrylic will not stick to any of those you've mentioned.
what is the difference beetwen valplast and TCS?
Thank you

T

tomkiel

Reaction score
yes

no

never heard of it. stick with original

T-val looks like another Duraflex clone. use same procedure. Acrylic will not stick to any of those you've mentioned.
Ok thank you.
I am doubt, which stone use to duplicate model for valplast, normal hard or more expansive like for acetal?

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Ok thank you.
I am doubt, which stone use to duplicate model for valplast, normal hard or more expansive like for acetal?
Expansion is not as important as hardness. You are going to be fitting it on and off quite a bit when finishing so you don't want easy abrasion. But you do want accurate duplication and you better make 2 "just in case", so use a repourable.

Top Bottom