Help with model design!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I ran into a wall with my exo license and have a case due monday that I need a model printed for. I never downoaded the specific library needed before and I can't download anything else till my license is renewed so i'm stuck. Would anyone be willing to design the model for me? I need to get it sent to argen before 11 west coast time. Let me know and I'll email some files to you!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I ran into a wall with my exo license and have a case due monday that I need a model printed for. I never downoaded the specific library needed before and I can't download anything else till my license is renewed so i'm stuck. Would anyone be willing to design the model for me? I need to get it sent to argen before 11 west coast time. Let me know and I'll email some files to you!
you know you can always hit me up bud! i will help if i can

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I can help you out as well...just give us a shout anytime. 989-873-3737

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Riley, your new exobuds are a day late and a dollar short.

edit: especially sideboob

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
If you send the files to Argen, they have a design service for model creation.https://argen.com/design-center#/

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
or we are just busy. Riley has my number, he could have texted or called any time.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Nice to see you regulars are predictably late! Thanks, that particular patient will proly go back to office for traditional impressions.

Thanks though! You're all semi decent humans