Material & technique trends

T

tayparkk

Reaction score
Hey folks - hope it's okay to inquire here, and if not let me know and I'll take off. I'm doing some market research within some laboratory markets - C&B, dentures, etc. and was hoping to get a lab perspective on some of the data I've got. I'm mostly interested in hearing about trends in materials and techniques (pressed vs. milled e.max to give a simple example),and I'm not interested in asking you for your lab's sales data or anything like that. I mostly just want to chat with a CDT or two about how they see things in the industry changing. If you feel like chatting let me know - happy to share some of my data as part of a conversation if you have any interest.

Thanks!

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hey folks - hope it's okay to inquire here, and if not let me know and I'll take off. I'm doing some market research within some laboratory markets - C&B, dentures, etc. and was hoping to get a lab perspective on some of the data I've got. I'm mostly interested in hearing about trends in materials and techniques (pressed vs. milled e.max to give a simple example),and I'm not interested in asking you for your lab's sales data or anything like that. I mostly just want to chat with a CDT or two about how they see things in the industry changing. If you feel like chatting let me know - happy to share some of my data as part of a conversation if you have any interest.

Thanks!
What is your preferred way of communication?

T

tayparkk

Reaction score
I'm flexible! Personally I prefer to talk to people on the phone, but I can chat over email as well.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
Sure is okay to inquire. We do all day.
"Hey what implant is that?"
"Anyone seen this attachment before"
"OK, who thought putting instant coffee in my coffee maker was funny"

Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

If you want a wide ranging, directionless, highly meandering and long winded conversation, let me know. I'm Donkey from Shreck.
Getting me to shut up is the trick.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I mostly just want to chat with a CDT or two about how they see things in the industry changing.
If you follow the posts for a couple days, you will find out who has a strong opinion and/or are knowledgable enough to talk about the industry. Then I'd ask them directly if they are interested in answering your questions.

But, maybe you can start with you and tell us where you are coming from?

T

tayparkk

Reaction score
Sure is okay to inquire. We do all day.
"Hey what implant is that?"
"Anyone seen this attachment before"
"OK, who thought putting instant coffee in my coffee maker was funny"

Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

If you want a wide ranging, directionless, highly meandering and long winded conversation, let me know. I'm Donkey from Shreck.
Getting me to shut up is the trick.
Hi JMN - I'm chatty myself! If you'd like to chat sometime, say next week, let me know by PM and we can figure something out :)

T

tayparkk

Reaction score
If you follow the posts for a couple days, you will find out who has a strong opinion and/or are knowledgable enough to talk about the industry. Then I'd ask them directly if they are interested in answering your questions.

But, maybe you can start with you and tell us where you are coming from?
Hi Contraluz, sure thing. I'm with iData Research, we're in Vancouver, BC. You can find me on LinkedIn here. I've been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now, so I am familiar with a few of the more active users. I'm mostly trying to be respectful of the space here, hence the more cautious approach.