Dentist's Fraud

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Probably in the old west frontier times. You know, before everyone was an extra sensitive, easily offended snowflake, entitled to a life of convenience without questions of their integrity or motives.
So quit being such a hard ass you jar head b@stard0.
So your choices are being some panty sniffing sissy lala versus a hard ass jar head...not much of a choice if you ask me. Glad I chose wisely ;)

B

Bryce D

Reaction score
It happened to me too ,cheaper to let it go usualy .After 90 days I go to COD , I became wiser afterwards I got burned,

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Kiss that money good bye and go make some more! You cant get water from a rock. Collection notices end up in a can. How much money does he owe you? Lawyers charge $100+ an hour, you may travel down that road long enough to find out he really is bankrupt, which is common, and then youre out even more $.. Learn from your mistakes and move on, file as a loss on taxes.
Lawyers charge $100.00 + an hour!, that seems compassionate, how about $200+ an hour, my mechanic Charges $100+ an hour to change brake pads

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I can do my own brake jobs but I can’t do my own lawyering. 😃
Speaking of brake pads, I installed last month a bran new heavy duty tow kit brake system such as red calibers, vented rooters and ceramic brake pads and vented the brake Lines all by myself including clean and adjust rear brakes, in addition to changing spark plugs and new pvc valve on my truck.😊, for lawyering I have two friends who are lawyers and they send letters if needed with no charge, beside my daughter in-law is studying law😊

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Last year I stopped doing work for a dentist because of his wife who has never said anything truthful, I still need money from them , but not that much, but to be on the brighter side I am happy I did that, less aggravations.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Your meaning was clear, but I got stuck for a minute at the logical inconsistancy.

Like this:

The following statement is True
The preceding statement is False.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I think, she never said anything truthful is enough !:)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I think, she never said anything truthful is enough !:)
absolutely. Not worth your time. Certainly not worth your stomach lining.

Had one this week go off on me as they told me pt was not appt'd. So I said let's do delivery on this day. That was fine. Till they called wanting to know where it was as the pt was there... "Who told you it wasn't needed and not appt'd?" I didn't write down who I spoke with.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
absolutely. Not worth your time. Certainly not worth your stomach lining.

Had one this week go off on me as they told me pt was not appt'd. So I said let's do delivery on this day. That was fine. Till they called wanting to know where it was as the pt was there... "Who told you it wasn't needed and not appt'd?" I didn't write down who I spoke with.
Been there, done that. Now I write on the script, date, time & who I talked to.

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
Been there, done that. Now I write on the script, date, time & who I talked to.
we do exactly the same thing as well . have been burnt too often by office admin staff who will not fess up if they gave us the wrong appt info.
if we ask for more time on a case we ask that they phone us to confirm the reappointment date , and record the date time and name of person spoken with.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
On the mechanic side, Ive been humbled by my audi yet again and threw the timing belt after replacing a thermostat last weekend.. So im either resetting the timing or the valves are bent and the head is mush..