Dentist's Fraud

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Waitaminute. I know you, don't I.
Clearly created an acount to show up and start crying on here. There is always a door that leads out, we can show you the way. LOL!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
That is a totally unnecessary rude, ****ty, innappropriate remark, reflecting a sad lack of intelligence from someone who makes very crude choices. I suggest you quit posting if that is the only way you can communicate.
Can't say welcome when your first post is crying. Sorry, you clearly are in for a giant surprise then, LOL!

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
That is a totally unnecessary rude, ****ty, innappropriate remark, reflecting a sad lack of intelligence from someone who makes very crude choices. I suggest you quit posting if that is the only way you can communicate.
Have you tried eating a diet high in fiber? If that doesn't work a hemorrhoid cream or suppository may help. It's not fun discussing a case with the dentist and then you get an itchy asshole that comes out of nowhere. It's even worse when you suddenly realize you've been scratching that itch the whole time. Better take care of that problem. Btw, welcome to the forum.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Clearly created an acount to show up and start crying on here. There is always a door that leads out, we can show you the way. LOL!
If they need an output bad enough to hit up some random overzealous professional group, wow. Super bored. Read a book already, y'know?

Hey, HEY! We just had our first drive by derail! Too Cool!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
đź’©

doug

doug

Reaction score
That is a totally unnecessary rude, ****ty, innappropriate remark, reflecting a sad lack of intelligence from someone who makes very crude choices. I suggest you quit posting if that is the only way you can commu
Welcome to the bored. first day here and you're calling out someone about their comment? You're gonna have a great time here, grow some thicker skin.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score

Attachments

• 400.gif
    400.gif
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is someone we know just trying to get a rise out of all of us for going after @JMN, who does everything in the world for ALL of us. And another thing, did anyone notice their avatar being ALL caps? Yelling at us every time they post. Which they haven't been back since they posted. So I think they are watching under their REAL name laughing.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I feel a disturbance in the foorce.

A feeling I've not felt since ...... that burrito from the gas station. Thought I was just buying gas for the car.

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Staypolite on a Dentists fraud thread...you gotta chuckle at the symbolism!!!

For the original poster, aggressive debt collector may work, but depending on the amount (how much was it?) I'd chalk it up to a lesson learned. Make note to anyone reading this, make any new and old Docs pay with credit card. No credit card, No Service. I'm very strict with this and stick to my guns because humans just suck sometimes...even the ones who work in the mouth!!!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Now we know who has a super sensitive feeling emoji running inside of them. LOL Let the meme's roll gang.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
If he has really filed for bankruptcy you will get a notice. What he owes you is unsecured debt. The secured debtors are first in line for bankruptcy. Most likely you will be SOL because he has nothing, even for the secured debt holders he will have nothing. He took the money and ran. How do I know? I had been through a similar situation last year. High volume Dr. sending lots of work, paying his bill on time then one day the payments stopped coming. Tried to work it out like you. Finally got the lawyer involve and worked the Dr. over with every legal maneuver possible. Dr. owed us 20k I was willing to spent all 20k just to make my point with him, had nothing more to lose at this point. Alas no avail. Bankruptcy laws vary from state to state though. Wish you the best of luck. If you prevail, I want the name of your attorney.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
If all else fails, try a DooDoo Doll.

Attachments

• Real-Voodoo-Doll-Luck-Charm-1.jpeg
    Real-Voodoo-Doll-Luck-Charm-1.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 4
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
When did we stop doing old-fashioned ass-whoopings?...asking for a friend
Unfortunately, when they started hitting with bullets instead of fists.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
When did we stop doing old-fashioned ass-whoopings?...asking for a friend
Probably in the old west frontier times. You know, before everyone was an extra sensitive, easily offended snowflake, entitled to a life of convenience without questions of their integrity or motives.
So quit being such a hard ass you jar head b@stard0.