Attachment help please

C

CShof

Reaction score
Could somebody with more experience than me with attachments please help me identify this attachment and what I would need to make a partial for this patient? The doctor is planning to cure the attachments chair side if possible. He just wants me to order the parts and make the frame. Thank you.
Ken1.jpg Ken2.jpg

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm not toally sure, but fairly certain that is not the entire attachment, like it didn't replicate when being poured. The end is rounded like it would were that the case.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Can you get a IO Photo?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
jo chen is right bredent you just need to check the size and get the attachment dummies for the new impression. once he fs up glueing the attacments in.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
jo chen is right bredent you just need to check the size and get the attachment dummies for the new impression. once he fs up glueing the attacments in.
Worst case scenario, you could incorporate a housing in the framework that the Dr. could fill with impregum but would need a bit of exagerated housing undercut on framework to lock it in. Would need to be replaced every 6 months or so. This is a real plan, has worked very well with implant ball type retention systems. Basically replace at a 6 month recall. Just a thought, hope it may help.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
looks like a poorly designed cingulum rest seat with a bredent attachment. size tbd. if it is what im thinking it is, @JMN is incorrect and the end of it is not rounded

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Could somebody with more experience than me with attachments please help me identify this attachment and what I would need to make a partial for this patient? The doctor is planning to cure the attachments chair side if possible. He just wants me to order the parts and make the frame. Thank you.
View attachment 37329 View attachment 37330
And I hope you charge extra for labor, parts, and a convenience fee for him dumping it in your lap. Your time is as valuable as his. But you need to read up on this system. This isn't as easy as him picking up locators.

Last edited:
F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
View attachment 37329 View attachment 37330
Call Bredent in Fl, these are attachement that I have used in the past. I think they are called SG.