Site changes today?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
ok, I changed theme to “primary”. Never knew of that ability. Thanks. Again I didn’t change a thing Monday and site looked different. Now those banners near top are back to more normal.

View attachment 37328

Really liking my new “style”, @JMN. It’s more like the site looked several years ago.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Really liking my new “style”, @JMN. It’s more like the site looked several years ago.
I found the dark style to feel less changed. 'Course I used dark style before too....

Glad that did something for you. Now what in the world is going on!?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@Travis, if you do go to mint, if you have the thought cross your mind to recompile the kernal, call me. I'll talk you down.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
@Travis, if you do go to mint, if you have the thought cross your mind to recompile the kernal, call me. I'll talk you down.
Windows 10 works for what I need, I payed 12.00 for the key, I am just tired of these big companies trying to rule the world.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I would've ditched windows for the longest time, if wouldn't be for software which are excusive to it. I don't buy into the Apple ecosystem either

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I would've ditched windows for the longest time, if wouldn't be for software which are excusive to it. I don't buy into the Apple ecosystem either
For a time of about 2 years I was Ubuntu only. Then they put Amazon in my Ubuntu. Bad Ubuntu, bad.