Roland burs

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi

I know it has been discussed before, but which millimg burs are you using with roland millimg machines? I was a long datron bur user but the quality of those went very bad (or the seller did not sell original burs no more) I got deep grooves with the 1mm bur and had to replace them basically from the start. Also the bur life reduced drastically. For now I am using alien tools burs, but these seem to chip the margin out of the blue... Feeling somehow agressive. I changed parameters according to manufacturer, but no help.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I am using burs from Kennametal and Widia-Hanita... they're long lasting and cost way less than the "dental" branded stuff. Some tools are longer than the 55 mm Roland favors...those can be easily shortened

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hi

I know it has been discussed before, but which millimg burs are you using with roland millimg machines? I was a long datron bur user but the quality of those went very bad (or the seller did not sell original burs no more) I got deep grooves with the 1mm bur and had to replace them basically from the start. Also the bur life reduced drastically. For now I am using alien tools burs, but these seem to chip the margin out of the blue... Feeling somehow agressive. I changed parameters according to manufacturer, but no help.
“Master cut” diamond coated made in Florida. Super good and not expensive at all.

A

AKP

Reaction score
We are using the one that Roland/henry schein sells. Tried multiple different once and it either didnt work great or the life time was so short in the end it wasnt worth it. We switched also to diamond tools and they last while. Highly recommended based on an experience of other tools.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We are using the one that Roland/henry schein sells. Tried multiple different once and it either didnt work great or the life time was so short in the end it wasnt worth it. We switched also to diamond tools and they last while. Highly recommended based on an experience of other tools.

We sell Carbide & Diamond Roland Burs

Carbide - $21
Diamond - $50

Stop overpaying & call me !

Last edited:
Top Bottom