Corona World

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@RileyS , Dude, I did not watch the vids you posted till after I wrote this. I had no idea it would look like I was targeting you any more specifically than anyone else.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
i already new and stated i was a jerk-faced assh0le. And remember i did mention my experiences with it from family, friends, and the unfortunate one who did die. I've also known neighbors and relatives who've died from contracting other common illnesses that we aren't afraid of.
The effing problem is the government websites, world health org., and research hospitals and doctors where I've gone to learn about this pandemic have information that when read make it seem like this is a cold/flu/illness like others we have. The numbers seem to not induce fear. Yet Hollywood and the media and politicians and political groups have shared nothing but fear about it. What I find so hard to understand is why these numbers are out there and my understanding of them is so off, why legit studies from successful treatments are available and ignored and treated like witchcraft snake oil, why so many facts about masks keep going back and forth and contradicting themselves, why public social distancing rules have 100% no common sense, why people who are the most at risk have been killed because common sense hasn't been followed and the virus was literally guided to those people and they died yet hollywood and the media, and politicians protect the idiots who did it, why is fear being pushed so hard when the available facts don't back it up, why where the death toll numbers and manner of reporting them so dishonestly reported and not adjusted? Why why why why? Why haven't we been forced to wear masks and shut down businesses to protect my sister in law and others who shared her type of cancer who are at high risk of dying from simple and common illness's? Why haven't we been protecting old people and young children from getting the flu in the same manner? and has there been a goal line set of when we don't have to live like this? Does everyone just gets the fastest vaccine ever produced (not a fact, just me assuming it's the fastest which makes me and U asses) and then it's all good? I'm asking cause i haven't heard. I'm sorry for my way of obtaining information, thinking, not hiding in fear. My dead grandparents and living 96 year old grandpa and parents would be pissed if I went along with fear and chose to ignore the actual true information that is out there for us to read.
And I'm sorry for all those poor suckers who's businesses are gone, jobs lost, and educations decimated.
not trying to be a d1ck, i honestly don't understand how this was so quickly accepted. the sad thing, i just don't believe anything told to me anymore.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
@RileyS , Dude, I did not watch the vids you posted till after I wrote this. I had no idea it would look like I was targeting you any more specifically than anyone else.
i don't understand
what?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i already new and stated i was a jerk-faced assh0le. And remember i did mention my experiences with it from family, friends, and the unfortunate one who did die. I've also known neighbors and relatives who've died from contracting other common illnesses that we aren't afraid of.
The effing problem is the government websites, world health org., and research hospitals and doctors where I've gone to learn about this pandemic have information that when read make it seem like this is a cold/flu/illness like others we have. The numbers seem to not induce fear. Yet Hollywood and the media and politicians and political groups have shared nothing but fear about it. What I find so hard to understand is why these numbers are out there and my understanding of them is so off, why legit studies from successful treatments are available and ignored and treated like witchcraft snake oil, why so many facts about masks keep going back and forth and contradicting themselves, why public social distancing rules have 100% no common sense, why people who are the most at risk have been killed because common sense hasn't been followed and the virus was literally guided to those people and they died yet hollywood and the media, and politicians protect the idiots who did it, why is fear being pushed so hard when the available facts don't back it up, why where the death toll numbers and manner of reporting them so dishonestly reported and not adjusted? Why why why why? Why haven't we been forced to wear masks and shut down businesses to protect my sister in law and others who shared her type of cancer who are at high risk of dying from simple and common illness's? Why haven't we been protecting old people and young children from getting the flu in the same manner? and has there been a goal line set of when we don't have to live like this? Does everyone just gets the fastest vaccine ever produced (not a fact, just me assuming it's the fastest which makes me and U asses) and then it's all good? I'm asking cause i haven't heard. I'm sorry for my way of obtaining information, thinking, not hiding in fear. My dead grandparents and living 96 year old grandpa and parents would be pissed if I went along with fear and chose to ignore the actual true information that is out there for us to read.
And I'm sorry for all those poor suckers who's businesses are gone, jobs lost, and educations decimated.
not trying to be a d1ck, i honestly don't understand how this was so quickly accepted. the sad thing, i just don't believe anything told to me anymore.
I'm puttin down my guitar and letting you sing acapella as you're singing my song.

Facts exist. Interpretation however, that is what we get. You're seeing all the impingment points, of any real activity by our governement, that doesn't assure them of continued power.

I do not trust anyone in the Federal or State governement to have my best interests in mind as an individual or as a constituent population member.

I've wondered why we don't wear masks anyway in cold and flu season. A box of masks beats a couple lousy days easy.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i don't understand
what?
i was having a rant. I typed it before watching the videos in your post immediately before my rant. It was not a post aimed at you or discussing your videos, just happened that there were overlaps.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
i was having a rant. I typed it before watching the videos in your post immediately before my rant. It was not a post aimed at you or discussing your videos, just happened that there were overlaps.
I see. Well I'm still squarely in the jerk category none the less. Which is sad in reality though I'm not offended.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I see. Well I'm still squarely in the jerk category none the less. Which is sad in reality though I'm not offended.
We're all jerks about something. I've given neutron bomb level rants at assistants for blood and body parts in impressions.

Plus, you know I genuinely like you.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
We're all jerks about something. I've given neutron bomb level rants at assistants for blood and body parts in impressions.

Plus, you know I genuinely like you.
I know 💕

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Wait, what are you doing on the interwebs this early. You're supposed to be petting your wife and feeding the dog till the coffee hits and you start feeding your wife and petting the dog.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Wait, what are you doing on the interwebs this early. You're supposed to be petting your wife and feeding the dog till the coffee hits and you start feeding your wife and petting the dog.
stop it

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We're about to go into our second stage 2 targeted lockdown today.
This will be a very long winter.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
now-is-the-winter

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Oh boy! I'm in trouble :eek:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
No mask here either Riley. I just sent my kid back to school to her kindergarten teacher that had it like 8 days ago. Its a brave new world, so why not be brave? Id rather be dead than culled. I also know people with autoimmune disorders that havent left their house in 8 months.. so are we talking about preserving life or quality of life?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
No mask here either Riley. I just sent my kid back to school to her kindergarten teacher that had it like 8 days ago. Its a brave new world, so why not be brave? Id rather be dead than culled. I also know people with autoimmune disorders that havent left their house in 8 months.. so are we talking about preserving life or quality of life?
You just described my Amazing Mrs. 4 auto-immune disorders.

It's hard to have quality of life without life.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You're giving me flashbacks jmn.
God bless you and your wife.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I know JMN. My grandmother is terrified to go anywhere. I think that fear and despair will make most people a lot sicker regardless of their health previously. Are we scared of the maskless healthy people, or the virus? Im sorry but I just cant see a face shield doing anything to protect anyone.. and now people are getting beat on a plane for having a shield on... I just dont like where this is going.. We had 3 people arrested in a city hall parking lot singing hymns, because they werent far enough away from the other 150 people there.. Its arbitrary at best.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I know JMN. My grandmother is terrified to go anywhere. I think that fear and despair will make most people a lot sicker regardless of their health previously. Are we scared of the maskless healthy people, or the virus? Im sorry but I just cant see a face shield doing anything to protect anyone.. and now people are getting beat on a plane for having a shield on... I just dont like where this is going.. We had 3 people arrested in a city hall parking lot singing hymns, because they werent far enough away from the other 150 people there.. Its arbitrary at best.
I get it. there is a lot of overreaction and at best junk science.

I don't think we need to close anything. Just wear a mask, wash your hands (which you should be doing anyway!),and quit touching your face. But this is too simple for most people to believe it can be effective. So they don't do it.

Like when the new tech can't figure out why the mill won't talk to the CAM computer and you tell them to turn it on, it can't be that simple, they're not stupid, then they get offended. But won't actually turn it on.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
[...]I just dont like where this is going. [...] Its arbitrary at best.
Exactly. Hence my thing about facts, assumptions, and opinions.

You cannot have a conversation about this with a great many people. They don't want to converse, they want to defend, which always becomes a fight. Even if they don't know what and why they are defending.

Top Bottom