Imagine Usa

boboyrobert

boboyrobert

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a little shoutout to Imagine USA. After careful consideration, we (as a lab) chose them as our reseller for our 250i as well as our new CAD/CAM software which included Exocad and Hyperdent. They have been very responsive with support and all my questions. I would highly recommend them for anyone considering upgrading their CAD/CAM system.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would agree, Jonathan has helped me a lot and even called to follow up with me, which is rare. The only negative I can say is that some of the manufacturers tie their hands, and some of the people I talk to, maybe the younger people, mumble or speak so softly I can hardly understand them..

boboyrobert

boboyrobert

Reaction score
Didn't Jonathan leave? I've been dealing with Tony now....seems to be Jonathan's replacement and he's good. Sometimes tech support seems quiet but it doesn't really matter if they just remote in and fix it for you...hah. Actually, as I post this they are working on upgrading me to Hyperdent version 2 strategies!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Not sure, they stopped supporting the DOF mill so I havent dealt with them in awhile. I know I talked to him a couple months ago..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
version 2? the software is on V9.0.3 right now. what V2 do you speak of ?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a little shoutout to Imagine USA. After careful consideration, we (as a lab) chose them as our reseller for our 250i as well as our new CAD/CAM software which included Exocad and Hyperdent. They have been very responsive with support and all my questions. I would highly recommend them for anyone considering upgrading their CAD/CAM system.
I havn't dealt with them in regards to Cad/Cam, but I kinda like their implant components. Especially their approach to ASC. You can buy the 'special screw' that fits the regular abutment. For Keystone, anyway. So you can use the regular abutment and get the screw with the driver, if you have to correct just a small degree of angulation. The components are quite affordable, too. They are actually part of the Keystone 'world'. Nothing wrong with that...

boboyrobert

boboyrobert

Reaction score
Not sure, they stopped supporting the DOF mill so I havent dealt with them in awhile. I know I talked to him a couple months ago..
The sharp 2? That one looks interesting...

boboyrobert

boboyrobert

Reaction score
I havn't dealt with them in regards to Cad/Cam, but I kinda like their implant components. Especially their approach to ASC. You can buy the 'special screw' that fits the regular abutment. For Keystone, anyway. So you can use the regular abutment and get the screw with the driver, if you have to correct just a small degree of angulation. The components are quite affordable, too. They are actually part of the Keystone 'world'. Nothing wrong with that...
Yeah we used their components for a while. They have a lot of flexibility and have great retention too. The only reason why we switched was the fact that they weren't FDA approved and I don't believe the warranty covered any failing. Who knows now, that was a long time ago. We use DESS for our non-proprietary stuff now because if it fails the dentist is covered under any circumstance related to the part itself. They also have great components for all major implant types (even BLX and I was surprised). It's not just for Ti-Bases, but also for SLA, temporaries, model creator sleeves and a bunch of other things. They've been in business forever.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes the sharp 2.. other than that, no comment.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
DESS continues to have FDA approval and lifetime replacement warranty on the original implant and a new catalog with parts for BLX, Neodent, and many other systems. We go through FDA on all the parts and suggest that the dental labs and dentist who buy parts check the 510k of any company they are doing business with to ensure that they are. Here is the new DESS catalog -

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
@boboyrobert thank you for the shout-out!!

Top Bottom