D

Davesgone

Reaction score
Is it true or false.... aretheDentsply True Expression

D

David Grimes

Reaction score
Is it true or false.... aretheDentsply True Expression
Davesgone...Yes it is true! They are sending to their death Bioblend, Bioform and True Expressions. Call Zahn and tell them to turn you onto Image APN, They are a match to Portait and three layers. I think you will like the price as well.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Classic, TruExpression, and Portrait IPN are being kept. The rest are history.

Lanny

Lanny

Reaction score
Well I spoke with our rep yesterday and he informed me the true expression teeth were history. That’s all I know and can go by. At this point nothing surprises me any longer.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows what they are doin

Lanny

Lanny

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a shame that they’ve gotten away from working with labs and they’re needs and more dental practice driven. I do understand digital is most likely the future, but there’s still a lot of analog fabrication continuing. The thing that’s so disappointing is Dentsply built their business on the backs of Dental Labs.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Classic, TruExpression, and Portrait IPN are being kept. The rest are history.

Its about freaking time. I've been complaining to Dentsply reps for years that its nonsense to keep coming out with tooth lines. It was bad enough when they had moulds that weren't available in certain shades in the same line, then they came out with Trublend in the 90s and TruExpression in th 00s. So just in plastic teeth they had NewHue, Biotone, Classic, Bioblend and Bioform, Bioblend and Bioform IPN, Trublend, Portrait, TruExpression, and IPN3D...geez. And half of the shades dont match each other.

D

David Grimes

Reaction score
True Expression teeth are History after September. Image APN is an excellent replacement.

N

nickate

Reaction score
WAIT. WHAT? NO MORE TRU EXPRESSIONS???? I've got a couple cards on order that they say are backordered.... but if they are cashing them out... that will suck. Definitely going Yamahachi nowif it's true.... Prettier teeth, harder than Tru X. About same cost. Downside is shipping cost and no credit for unused teeth (no returns).

N

nickate

Reaction score
Its about freaking time. I've been complaining to Dentsply reps for years that its nonsense to keep coming out with tooth lines. It was bad enough when they had moulds that weren't available in certain shades in the same line, then they came out with Trublend in the 90s and TruExpression in th 00s. So just in plastic teeth they had NewHue, Biotone, Classic, Bioblend and Bioform, Bioblend and Bioform IPN, Trublend, Portrait, TruExpression, and IPN3D...geez. And half of the shades dont match each other.
And I been asking for an upper i mold since 1990.... Sized between 11H and 21J.

N

nickate

Reaction score
JMN says tru Xpressions are being kept... Is this from a confirmed source???

N

nickate

Reaction score
My thoughts on truxpressions is that they are classic tooth acrylic in the bioform moulds. Pretty soft but in the familiar moulds

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
TruExp are bye bye

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
WAIT. WHAT? NO MORE TRU EXPRESSIONS???? I've got a couple cards on order that they say are backordered.... but if they are cashing them out... that will suck. Definitely going Yamahachi nowif it's true.... Prettier teeth, harder than Tru X. About same cost. Downside is shipping cost and no credit for unused teeth (no returns).
So, where do you the Yamahachi denture teeth?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If it counts at this point I got confirmation from Zahn, Uhler and Benco on Thursday that as far as they know Portrait IPN and Classic are the only things being kept and at this moment the TruExpressions stuff is still coming in from Dentsply.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
If it counts at this point I got confirmation from Zahn, Uhler and Benco on Thursday that as far as they know Portrait IPN and Classic are the only things being kept and at this moment the TruExpressions stuff is still coming in from Dentsply.
No wonder Ivoclar recently sent out a comparison chart for their teeth vs bioblend, bioform, etc.