Ivoclar esthetics Prime vs MT Multi

user name

user name

Reaction score
Ive used some ZirCAD MT Multi with decent results, ut am thinking about trying some Prime.
Any experience? Ive got a big multi implant case, (singles and 3 unit),in 1M1. The Prime is stronger and has more shade options, so...?

user name

user name

Reaction score
We have both. We primarily us the Prime
Have you used any of the bleach shades? Would the BL-4 be a good choice for a 1M1?
Same sinter cycle?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Have you used any of the bleach shades? Would the BL-4 be a good choice for a 1M1?
Same sinter cycle?
I don't know about C&B but on the shade tabs and denture teeth 1M1 matches a B1.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I don't know about C&B but on the shade tabs and denture teeth 1M1 matches a B1.
Agreed, ut not all Zr looks equal. Ivee had some that runs a bit low in value, others that are way too high.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Ive used some ZirCAD MT Multi with decent results, ut am thinking about trying some Prime.
Any experience? Ive got a big multi implant case, (singles and 3 unit),in 1M1. The Prime is stronger and has more shade options, so...?
I use both. Depending on the case, I choose Prime or Multi. As soon as there are pontics and/or cantilever, I go Prime. Ivoclar has a couple of preprogramed programs. I mostly stick to them. On most cases, I use the long, overnight program. When using the shorter programs, it seems the zirconia is slightly higher in value. maybe something you want to take into consideration.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
user name check the fine print about ivoclar prime the incisal part is only 650 mpa so be very careful when you nest this large case if you connectors are in the 650 zone you have a week bridge.

R

Rajiv

Reaction score
Is the sintering and glazing program the same for prime or mt multi in the furnace. We have the CS4. thanks

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Is the sintering and glazing program the same for prime or mt multi in the furnace. We have the CS4. thanks

No, they are not the same. Because of it's unique properties, Prime CAN NOT be sintered in the CS4 furnace.