Sintering oven for full arch recommendations

D

drforbesdmd

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for my in-office lab......no heavy sales pitches please.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Youll want MoSi2 heating elements; 4 or more.
Its not just about surface temp on them, its 'energy' filling the chamber. Youll want a good power supply. The easiest way for a company to save money is using smaller transformers, so be aware. I wouldnt consider anything under 3000 watt.
Low cost will be Chinese ovens. @rc75 or Dominion Milling would be a good start.
You can spend more, just make sure youre getting more. I like Mihm Vogt. There are others that are well reviewed. Nabertherm is one.
Factor replacement elements into the equation. Check with @Dental Furnace Elements on availability and cost.

D

drforbesdmd

Reaction score
Youll want MoSi2 heating elements; 4 or more.
Its not just about surface temp on them, its 'energy' filling the chamber. Youll want a good power supply. The easiest way for a company to save money is using smaller transformers, so be aware. I wouldnt consider anything under 3000 watt.
Low cost will be Chinese ovens. @rc75 or Dominion Milling would be a good start.
You can spend more, just make sure youre getting more. I like Mihm Vogt. There are others that are well reviewed. Nabertherm is one.
Factor replacement elements into the equation. Check with @Dental Furnace Elements on availability and cost.
thanks! do you know which of the nabertherms fit a full arch?

user name

user name

Reaction score
looks like the nabertherm needs a hood since it is vented...is that the same for the mihm?
No hoods needed. If you color the Zr yourself, it needs to be dried before sintering. It may give off a very slight odor when the sinter oven heats up, but its safe to run in a closed environment.
I like the Migm better because it has 6 elements and is 3.8 Kw vs Nabertherms 3.0Kw. Its also 2k lower cost (I believe)